Wild Sage Cohousing
Boulder, Colorado, United States
- Last updated: November 16, 2018 (3 seconds ago)
- Listing created on: April 14, 2017
- Status: Established (At least 4+ adults, 2+ years)
- Started Planning: 2000
- Start Living Together: 2004
- Visitors accepted: Yes
- Open to new Members: Yes
- Please read the details in Membership below before contacting this community. Send Message
- Website address: http://wildsagecohousing.org/
- Contact Name: Wild Sage Cohousing
- Community Address:
1650 Zamia Ave.
Boulder, Colorado, 80304
- Type(s): Cohousing (individual homes within group owned property)
- Location: Urban
- Decision Making: Consensus (everyone agrees)
- Identified Leader: No
- Leadership Core Group: Yes
- Dues, Fees, or Shared Expenses: Yes
- Shared Income: None
- Required Labor Contribution per Week: 1
- Additional Comments:
- Energy sources: Solar, Wind
- Current food produced: 0%, or close to 0%
- Common Facilities: Common House, Garden(s), Workshop, Hot tub or hot springs, Large Scale Kitchen, Swingsets & play areas, Gym or sports area, Internet
- Internet Available: Yes, community provides it
- Internet Fast?: Yes, exceptionally.
- Cell Phone Service: Good for most people.
- Shared meals: 2-5 times per week
- Dietary Practice: Omnivorous (plants and animals)
- Dietary Choice or Restrictions: No – people may eat however they wish.
- Special Diets OK: Yes
- Alcohol Use: Yes, used occasionally.
- Tobacco Use: Yes, used seldomly, or ceremoniously.
- Education Style(s): Up to each family or individual
Community Network or Organization Affiliations
Silver Sage Village