Join our community of communities! By becoming a member of FIC you will directly support the intentional communities movement as a pathway to a more sustainable and just world. FIC helps thousands of people learn from and connect with intentional communities around the world. We rely on your support to make this work possible.
Select your membership level above and check out with a simple credit card payment. Or download the membership form and mail it to our office.
~All digital back issues of Communities Magazine – that’s over 3 decades of content!~
~Membership Badge and highlighting in the Directory (for community categories of membership)~
~10% discount on FIC books, events and online courses~
~Invitations to Community Connect, member-only online networking events~
~Insider announcements and news about intentional communities~
Help the Communities Movement Thrive
Your membership provides us with encouragement and financial support to:
- Publish and maintain the Communities Directory
- Run the Community Bookstore, specializing in books and videos on cooperative living
- Operate our web site, www.ic.org, as a resource for tens of thousands of viewers every month
- Answer hundreds of queries every year on how to build and join intentional communities
- Give interviews and provide information to researchers and media
- Support conferences and events
- Provide fiscal sponsorship
Being a member supports all of this work, which you can benefit from and benefits so many other community builders out there. We believe the biggest membership benefit is the knowledge that you are helping build the communities movement in North America and world wide!
Membership contributions and all donations are tax deductible, as FIC is a 501c3 non profit.
Thank you for joining our community!