The Fellowship for Intentional Community is dedicated to supporting and promoting the development of intentional communities and the evolution of cooperative culture. Will you help fulfill this mission?
- Digital copies of all issues of Communities Magazine
- 10% discount on FIC Bookstore items sold on www.ic.org or at events
- 10% discount on advertising in Communities magazine
- 5% discount on tickets to FIC hosted events
- 5% discount on tickets to participating events sponsored by the FIC
- FIC Membership Badge and highlighting in Directory for Communities (for community and organization categories of membership)
- Annual thank you to Community members in Communities Magazine
- Quarterly Reports from the Executive Director
Help the Communities Movement Thrive
Your membership provides us with encouragement and financial support to:
- Publish the Communities Directory and Communities magazine.
- Run the Community Bookstore, specializing in books, videos, and publications on cooperative living.
- Operate our web site, www.ic.org, as a resource for tens of thousands of viewers every month.
- Give interviews and provide information to researchers and media
- Support conferences and events
- Provide fiscal sponsorship
- Answer zillions of queries every year on how to find people with similar values, land, and information about collective ownership, sustainable living, economic and labor systems, and an endless variety of topics.
Being a member supports all of this work, which you can benefit from and benefits so many other community builders out there. We believe the biggest membership benefit is the knowledge that you are helping build the communities movement in North America and world wide!
Membership contributions and all donations are tax deductible, as FIC is a 501c3 non profit.