Uvita, Costa Rica
- Last updated: April 28, 2018 (1 second ago)
- Listing created on: April 20, 2018
Our unique residential community, located between the Uvita River and the Ballena River, features easily accessed waterfalls and natural swimming pools, this surrounded by our 2,000 acre Private Rainforest Preserve.
Our mission is to offer the finest residential lifestyle experience to be found in the southern pacific zone in Costa Rica and become a stellar example of people living in Harmony with Nature.
Humanity in harmony with Nature… rainforest, waterfalls, natural pools, the Pacific Ocean…completely sustainable living, a joyous lifestyle
RiverFalls village is a unique sustainable residential community in Uvita, Puntarenas province, located between the 2 major rivers (the Uvita River and the Ballena River), surrounded by 2,000 acres of Private Rainforest Preserve and that begins only 3 km from the Uvita center, the most vibrant and growing community of the South Pacific coast
RiverFalls Village offers far more then a house on a piece of ground.
Residents of RiverFalls will enjoy meeting and relaxing at our 3 different RiverParks, these featuring Club House, multiple picnic and BarBQ areas, yoga and treetop platforms, cupolas, gazebos, quiet areas, tree houses for small and big kids, our Orchard Escape… 30 individually owned homes, Humanity living in Harmony with Nature.
And let’s not forget pristine spring water and fiber optic internet.
- Status: Forming
- Started Planning: 2
- Start Living Together: 1
- Visitors accepted: Yes
- Open to new Members: Yes
- Please read the details in Membership below before contacting this community. Send Message
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/riverfallsvillage/
- Other social: https://www.instagram.com/riverfallsvillage.costarica/
- Phone: +50689060123
- Community Address:
3km East of BCR
- Type(s): Ecovillage (organized around ecology and sustainability)
- Programs & Activities: Neighborhood, Community Housing, or Homeowner’s Association
- Location: Small Town or Village
- Decision Making: Voting (majority or super-majority rule)
- Identified Leader: No
- Leadership Core Group: No
- Dues, Fees, or Shared Expenses: Yes
- Shared Income: None
- Required Labor Contribution: Encouraged or suggested
- Open to members with existing debt: No
- Energy Infrastructure: We use both systems.
- Current renewable energy generation: 100%
- Energy sources: Solar, Clean Energy from the Grid
- Planned renewable energy generation: 100%
- Current food produced: 0%, or close to 0%
- Planned food produced: From 50-75%
- Food produced locally: 100%
- Common Facilities: Common House, Garden(s), Swimming pond or pool, Swingsets & play areas, Waterfront access
- Internet Available: Yes, individuals provide it
- Cell Phone Service: Good for most people.
- Shared meals: Rarely
- Dietary Practice: Omnivorous (plants and animals), Local (food sourced within 150 miles), Organic (no pesticides or synthetic fertilizers), Vegetarian Only (no animal meat; dairy and eggs okay) – Please check this only if you are 100% Vegetarian, Vegan Only (plants only, no animal products) – Please check this only if you are 100% Vegan., Raw or Mostly Raw
- Dietary Choice or Restrictions: No – people may eat however they wish.
- Special Diets OK: No
- Common Spiritual Practice(s): Ecumenical (accepts all religions or spiritual practices)
- Spiritual Practice Expected?: No
- Education Style(s): Home Schooling, Private School off the property, Public Schooling, Up to each family or individual
- Healthcare Options: Up to each family or individual
ecovillage, sustainable community, Costa Rica,