Living Miracles Worldwide
Kamas, Utah, United States
- Last updated: April 29, 2018 (2 seconds ago)
- Listing created on: December 14, 2015
The Miracle of Forgiveness: Enlightenment is experience of What Is, the falling away of the concept of a separate self.
The Living Miracles Community began in 2009 in rural Utah, in the Strawberry River Canyon area. Today the community exists in Kamas and the Strawberry River Canyon, Utah, Cincinnati, Ohio, and Chapala, Mexico.
This group of devoted brothers and sisters live simple devotional lives, hosting retreats, events, and devotional stays and traveling where invited to share gatherings that inspire and bless all who seek peace of mind and enlightenment. They are often referred to as “Messengers of Peace.” Acknowledging that truth is in the Mind, they offer an invitation to engage in the uncovering of the beliefs that seem to obstruct the awareness of love’s presence.
They meet with those who desire to discern between the ego’s thought system and the Holy Spirit’s purpose of forgiveness. The purpose of the gatherings remains unchanged: learning the Spirit’s purpose of forgiveness and awakening to Peace, Happiness, and Freedom.
They serve as mighty companions for each other and recognize that awakening is not a casual endeavor, but one that demands a deliberate and uncompromising commitment. The depth of devotion and faith reflect their willingness to question all assumptions. Total transformation of the mind is approached with passion and devotion and a burning desire from within. This is their unified goal and purpose.
- Status: Established (At least 4+ adults, 2+ years)
- Started Planning: 2008
- Start Living Together: 1996
- Visitors accepted: Yes, rarely
- Open to new Members: Yes
- Please read the details in Membership below before contacting this community. Send Message
- Website address: http://ACIM.cc
- Business, Project, or Organization: http://livingmiracles.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LMvirtual
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ACIM_YouTube
- Other social: https://www.youtube.com/user/livingmiraclestv
- Contact Name: David Hoffmeister, Kirsten Buxton, Frances Xu
- Phone: (435)-709-2535
- Community Address:
Kamas, Utah, 84036
- Type(s): Commune (organized around sharing almost everything), Ecovillage (organized around ecology and sustainability), Shared Housing, Cohouseholding, or Coliving (multiple individuals sharing a dwelling), Spiritual or Religious Community
- Programs & Activities: Volunteer, Internship, or Apprenticeship, Organization, Resource, or Network, Festivals, Conferences, Events, Online Resources and Virtual Community
- Location: Rural
- Decision Making: By a board, council, group of elders, or leadership group
- Identified Leader: Yes, multiple identified leaders
- Leadership Core Group: Yes
- Additional Comments:
Three Nonprofit organizations each have Boards:
Living Church Ministries, Inc.
Living Miracles Holdings Corporation
Foundation for the Awakening Mind
- Dues, Fees, or Shared Expenses: Yes
- Regular Fee per Month: $1500
- Shared Income: All or close to all
- Required Labor Contribution per Week: 40
- Open to members with existing debt: No
- Additional Comments:
Donations, rents, and income from devotional retreats and stays and the sale of materials and resources support the worldwide community.
- Energy Infrastructure: We use both systems.
- Current renewable energy generation: Up to 25%
- Energy sources: Solar
- Planned renewable energy generation: 50-75%
- Current food produced: 0%, or close to 0%
- Planned food produced: Up to 25%
- Food produced locally: Up to 25%
- Common Facilities: Common House, Greenhouse(s), Vehicle Share, Library, Workshop, Outbuilding(s), Swimming pond or pool, Hot tub or hot springs, Large Scale Kitchen, Tractor & Farm Equipment, Stage or Auditorium, Fire pit, Internet
- Internet Available: Yes, both the community and individuals provide it
- Internet Fast?: Yes, it’s fine.
- Cell Phone Service: Good for most people.
- Shared meals: Approximately all dinners
- Dietary Practice: We eat intuitively and what is Provided
- Dietary Choice or Restrictions: Yes – we all share a common diet.
- Special Diets OK: Sometimes
- Alcohol Use: No, this community does not permit alcohol use.
- Tobacco Use: No, this community does not permit tobacco use.
- Additional Diet Comments:
In practicing the lessons of A Course in Miracles, a self-study curriculum in forgiveness, we use diet as well as everything else as opportunities for forgiveness, non-judgment, and following the Intuition (Spirit) in all things.
- Common Spiritual Practice(s): A Course in Miracles (ACIM) and the teachings of David Hoffmeister
- Spiritual Practice Expected?: Yes
- Education Style(s): Up to each family or individual
- Expected Healthcare Practices:
Our belief from A Course in Miracles is “Health is Inner Peace” and the mind clean and cleared of grievances and attack thoughts and judgments is happy, joyful, and free.
- Healthcare Options: Up to each family or individual
- Additional Comments:
Trust in the Spirit settles every problem Now.
Community Network or Organization Affiliations
The Fellowship for Intentional Community (FIC), Foundation for the Awakening Mind
mystical, teachings, jesus, christ, forgiveness, holy spirit, awakening, david hoffmeister, healing