East of Eden
Big Bay, Espiritu Santo, Vanuatu
- Last updated: February 22, 2018 (2 seconds ago)
- Listing created on: February 22, 2015
To live CommUnion, free of culture and prejudice.
“the time of the lone wolf is over…..gather yourselves”.
We return to our Nature …to establish a Conscious CommUnity – all of us Children of the Earth.
Here we live, as far as possible, from the paradigm’s demise …for it is all but over. When the destructive virus had reached here too – the very edge of the earth – it was clear that the whole world was now tainted.
We are here, though, in celebration of the new world we so long dreamed …manifesting its higher vibration …so to reach our divine destiny …with the trees, the animals, the birds, sky, water, earth …each other …in fact to serve the entire family of which we are part.
We come …to finally manifest who and what we are… for we truly know now why we are here! …even if It is late, we have come…!
Yes, the new world is birthing ….the old one in tatters So much harm has been done – the whole of the natural world is aggrieved. So let us reflect the love preserved in us ….express our gratitude… as conscious, we are already free… !
“…The time of the lone wolf is over – gather yourselves” … thus spoke Hopi Chief Martin. His words were heard by many …but heeded by few …we are inspired by this.
In the final hour …we come to honor Great Spirit …and in an act of mercy …leave the world its inheritance. .
East of Eden is a portal into the next dimension. It honors the path and purity …of Love.
Even as the finality of it stumbles through its ultimate delusions, blind and hapless …we will still remember its music, its writing …its HeArt …was always there.
We are acutely aware of the emergent crisis around us, unfathomable though it is by all previous experience. So let us hasten upon the Dream … t is time to weave the cloth anew – the dawn waits…
Children of the Earth …gather in this circle….
* * *
East of Eden manifests no orthodoxy, no doctrine; no system of belief …only Great Spirit is its ‘leader’ …we already live beyond the horizon…
Beloved Rainbow Family …Children of the Earth …come fulfil your Vision …now is the time to gather..
But consider well …also check out our filial Community www.edenhope.org Perhaps what you seek may well be found there… it’s ever so close…
* * *
We now stand at the very edge of the infinite, our roots deeply planted in yesterday’s Child, just as our future is in the world to which the child leads …we are in Sacred Space
“When the earth is ravaged and the animals are dying,
a new tribe of people shall come unto the earth from many colors, classes, creeds,
and who by their actions and deeds shall make the earth green again.
They will be known as Warriors of the Rainbow”
- Status: Forming
- Started Planning: 2015
- Start Living Together: 2018
- Visitors accepted: Yes
- Open to new Members: Yes
- Please read the details in Membership below before contacting this community. Send Message
- Website address: http://www.east-of-eden.org%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20Temporary%20website
- Contact Name: StEvEn – papa bear
- Phone: +678-779-1191
- Community Address:
Big Bay ‘Highway’
Big Bay, Espiritu Santo, na
- Type(s): Commune (organized around sharing almost everything), Ecovillage (organized around ecology and sustainability), Shared Housing, Cohouseholding, or Coliving (multiple individuals sharing a dwelling), Spiritual or Religious Community, Unspecified, or Other
- Programs & Activities: Creation of The Sacred Garden
- Location: Rural
- Decision Making: council of elders
- Identified Leader: No
- Leadership Core Group: No
- Additional Comments:
Out of respect for Natural Law …we submit to the direction of a Council of Elders relying on such expression of wisdom.
- Dues, Fees, or Shared Expenses: No
- Shared Income: None
- Required Labor Contribution per Week: 0
- Open to members with existing debt: No
- Additional Comments:
it is not in our perspective ‘to make a living’ – hence no economics apply… should current needs require subsidy, then sustainability has not yet been achieved – to the extent that the CommUnity must step up, so too is it with the individuals that comprise it…
- Energy Infrastructure: We are totally off grid.
- Current renewable energy generation: Almost All, around 90%
- Energy sources: Solar, Hydro-Electric
- Planned renewable energy generation: 100%
- Current food produced: From 50-75%
- Planned food produced: 100%
- Food produced locally: 100%
- Common Facilities: Common House, Garden(s), Greenhouse(s), Library, Outbuilding(s), Outdoor Kitchen
- Internet Available: Yes, community provides it
- Internet Fast?: No, it is slow.
- Cell Phone Service: Good for most people.
- Shared meals: Approximately all meals
- Dietary Practice: Organic (no pesticides or synthetic fertilizers), Vegetarian Only (no animal meat; dairy and eggs okay) – Please check this only if you are 100% Vegetarian, Mostly Vegan, Raw or Mostly Raw
- Dietary Choice or Restrictions: No – people may eat however they wish.
- Special Diets OK: Yes
- Alcohol Use: No, this community does not permit alcohol use.
- Tobacco Use: No, this community does not permit tobacco use.
- Additional Diet Comments:
When one is family with every living thing … it is just not possible to slaughter another living creature in order to eat. Is killing not insanity … ?
- Common Spiritual Practice(s): Eclectic (integrates multiple religious or spiritual beliefs), Native American, Rainbow Family, Only Great Spirit
- Spiritual Practice Expected?: No
- Education Style(s): Private Schooling at the Community
- Expected Healthcare Practices:
…we only follow natural Law! nothing outside of it makes sense anymore,
- Healthcare Options: Community Plan
Community Network or Organization Affiliations
The Fellowship for Intentional Community (FIC), Global Ecovillage Network (GEN), Rainbow Family, GENOA
Edenhope Nature Preserve