East of Eden
Big Bay, Espiritu Santo, Vanuatu
- Last updated: April 3, 2018 (2 seconds ago)
- Listing created on: February 22, 2015
To be in CommUnion …free of culture and prejudice
“the time of the lone wolf is over…..gather….”.
We return to our Nature …to establish a Conscious CommUnity – all of us Children of the Earth.
Here we abide, far from the paradigm and it’s demise – it is all but over. When the destructive virus reached this far-out placer at the very edge of the earth – it was clear that it had infected the whole world. And that the paradigm was in the last stage of entropy.
Here we are are, though, to celebrate the new world we always carried in our hearts …now manifesting the higher vibration …so to reach our divine destiny …with the trees, animals, birds, sky, water, earth …each other …ito serve the entire family of which we are part.
We come …to finally be who and what we are…
And we know too why we are here! …even if It is late…
We have come…! even as the new world is birthing ….the old one now in tatters So much harm has been done – the whole of the natural world is aggrieved. So let us now reflect only the love preserved in us ….express our gratitude… aware that we are already free… !
“…The time of the lone wolf is over – gather yourselves” … thus spoke Hopi Chief Martin some time ago. His words were heard by many …but heeded by few …we are inspired by this man of the Covenant.
In the final hour …we too come to honor Great Spirit …and in an act of mercy …leave the world of our birth to its inheritance.
East of Eden is a portal between dimension. It honors the sacred path, inclines inclines to purity …and Love.
Even as the finality of this world stumbles through its ultimate delusions, blind and hapless …we will still remember its music, its writing …its HeArt …it will always be there.
We are acutely aware of the emergent crisis around us, unfathomable though it is by all previous experience. So let us hasten upon the Divine Dream … t is time to weave the cloth again – the dawn awaits…
Children of the Earth …come gather in this circle….
* * *
East of Eden expresses no orthodoxy, no doctrine; no system of belief …it has only Great Spirit to ‘lead’ it …we already live at and beyond the horizon…
Beloved Rainbow Family …Children of the Earth …come take up your place …now is the time to gather..
But consider well …this is certainly a terminal decision. And check out our filial Community www.edenhope.org Perhaps the path you seek may well be there… it’s ever so close…
* * *
We are now assembling at the very edge of the infinite, our roots deeply planted in yesterday’s Child, just as our future is in the child that is borne …we are in Sacred Space
“When the earth is ravaged and the animals are dying,
a new tribe of people shall come unto the earth from many colors, classes, creeds,
and who by their actions and deeds shall make the earth green again.
They will be known as Warriors of the Rainbow”
- Status: Forming
- Started Planning: 2015
- Start Living Together: 2018
- Visitors accepted: Yes
- Open to new Members: Yes
- Please read the details in Membership below before contacting this community. Send Message
- Website address: http://www.east-of-eden.org%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20Temporary%20website
- Contact Name: StEvEn – papa bear
- Phone: +678-779-1191
- Community Address:
Big Bay ‘Highway’
Big Bay, Espiritu Santo, na
- Type(s): Commune (organized around sharing almost everything), Ecovillage (organized around ecology and sustainability), Shared Housing, Cohouseholding, or Coliving (multiple individuals sharing a dwelling), Spiritual or Religious Community, Unspecified, or Other
- Programs & Activities: Portal to the Sacred Garden… 4th to 5th…
- Location: Rural
- Decision Making: council of elders
- Identified Leader: No
- Leadership Core Group: No
- Additional Comments:
Out of respect for Natural Law …we submit to the direction of a Council of Elders relying on such expression of wisdom.
- Dues, Fees, or Shared Expenses: No
- Shared Income: None
- Required Labor Contribution per Week: 0
- Open to members with existing debt: No
- Additional Comments:
it is not in any sacred perspective ‘…to make a living’ – hence no economics apply to our agenda… should current needs require subsidy, then sustainability has not yet been achieved – to the extent that the CommUnity must step up, so too is it with the individuals that comprise it…
- Energy Infrastructure: We are totally off grid.
- Current renewable energy generation: 100%
- Energy sources: Solar, Hydro-Electric
- Planned renewable energy generation: 100%
- Current food produced: From 50-75%
- Planned food produced: 100%
- Food produced locally: 100%
- Common Facilities: Common House, Garden(s), Greenhouse(s), Library, Outbuilding(s), Outdoor Kitchen
- Internet Available: Yes, community provides it
- Internet Fast?: Yes, it’s fine.
- Cell Phone Service: Good for most people.
- Shared meals: Approximately all meals
- Dietary Practice: Organic (no pesticides or synthetic fertilizers), Vegetarian Only (no animal meat; dairy and eggs okay) – Please check this only if you are 100% Vegetarian, Mostly Vegan, Raw or Mostly Raw
- Dietary Choice or Restrictions: No – people may eat however they wish.
- Special Diets OK: Yes
- Alcohol Use: No, this community does not permit alcohol use.
- Tobacco Use: No, this community does not permit tobacco use.
- Additional Diet Comments:
When one is family with every living thing … it is just not possible to slaughter another living creature in order to eat. Is killing not insanity … ?
- Common Spiritual Practice(s): Eclectic (integrates multiple religious or spiritual beliefs), Native American, Rainbow Family, Love of Great Spirit
- Spiritual Practice Expected?: No
- Education Style(s): Private Schooling at the Community
- Expected Healthcare Practices:
…we follow natural Law! nothing outside of this makes any sense,
- Healthcare Options: Community Plan
Community Network or Organization Affiliations
The Fellowship for Intentional Community (FIC), Global Ecovillage Network (GEN), Rainbow Family, GENOA – Gen of Oceania & Asia
Edenhope Nature Preserve