Big Bay Bush, Espiritu Santo, Vanuatu
- Last updated: May 28, 2017 (10 hours ago)
- Listing created on: February 22, 2015
Surviving Collective Karma …A New World!
• We are living a profound Communion, free of culture and prejudice;
• Where Rainbow Warriors gather out of respect for Great Spirit’s love.
• It is the Place the Children of the Earth return to, their Divine Mother,
• Thus are their dreams protected from the delusional, exhausted world
• And its dread destiny; that they may transcend it by another dimension.
We are of one mind – “…it is time to gather . the time of the lone wolf is over”.
We came to remote bush [mostly forest] to establish a Community of Conscious Children. It is to become inaccessible by the Paradigm. Here to create a new reality through evolution …in a manifest dimension, transcending to a higher vibrational 5th dimensional world.
We must take Community to its most profound level: in Communion.
By this process – much like that of an Ark – we can separate from the collective karma and all its consequences.
Our Children will learn and live the Natural way of life …not just for the benefit of the ‘members’ …but for the entire family with which we are part.
We came from here …but we have forgotten ‘where’ we come from. Nor did we ever learn ‘why’ we came here. Perhaps we are sufficiently chastened now…
A new world is birthing ….even as the old is dying So much harm has been done. The natural world is aggrieved. So let us accept to resolve the enigma. Being aware …let us acknowledge the beauty preserved in us. Thus do we also express our gratitude…
We acknowledge Native American spirit-vision for the Truth it has bequeathed us!
Let us listen… the conscious are already free…
“…The time of the lone wolf is over – gather yourselves” … said Hopi Chief Martin. It has been heard by many …but seen by few. Yet this advice inspires and guides us to CommUnion That is the ultimate lesson.
That we have come …in these final hours to challenge ourselves …and finally honor the Love of Great Spirit. And in a last act of irony …leave the world to those who see in it only their own inheritance.
In its death-throes, the paradigm is transfixed with itself. The tragedy is overwhelming…
East of Eden is a point of departure into another dimension. It follows the path of Love. In the world we have left there is little left for us …perhaps some music, art, writing …some of the few old ways we learned to express the highest possibilities.
…even as mankind stumbles through its ultimate delusion, a blind and hapless failure… we resist and dream the future into being. Listen…
We finally got it :..but could not overcome the collective karma. Certainly not alone – do you remember Yeshua’s final plea! The dilemma we faced was never as critical as now – this last ‘go-round’ has become total lunacy…!
The Children of the Earth are the only ones capable of finding the way out of it..
* * *
East of Eden supports no orthodoxy, no doctrine; no system of belief …not even a ‘leader’. Yet do we honour the Universe Great Spirit so Loves …and thus pursue our way to serve it. We already live beyond the horizon …and hold the future in a circle – our beloved Rainbow Family …we look to the Children to fill the Vision – this was always the future.
For those who see, and resonate with our vision …now is the time…
But consider it well; do check out our filial Community www,edenhope.org Perhaps what you are seeking may well be found there…
* * *
We are aware of the emergent crisis around us. It is unfathomable by previous experience. So we leave it now… Karma is absolute and inevitable. Let us hasten upon the path the Dreamers must take – the Fifth World awaits us… It is time to separate from the paradigm …to transcend it …weaving our cloth anew – the dawn manifests…
We who stand at the very edge of infinity …remember our roots in yesterday’s Child, just as our future is in the world to which the child leads …we are in Sacred Space… Even though it had been forgotten, we knew one day it would again be remembered …and honored.
“When the earth is ravaged and the animals are dying,
a new tribe of people shall come unto the earth from many colors, classes, creeds,
and who by their actions and deeds shall make the earth green again.
They will be known as Warriors of the Rainbow”
- Status: Forming
- Started Planning: 2015
- Start Living Together: 2017
- Visitors accepted: Yes, rarely
- Open to new Members: Yes
- Please read the details in Membership below before contacting this community. Send Message
- Website address: http://www.east-of-eden.org
- Contact Name: StEvEn
- Phone: +678-779-1191
- Community Address:
Big Bay ‘Highway’
Big Bay Bush, Espiritu Santo, na
- Type(s): Commune (organized around sharing almost everything), Ecovillage (organized around ecology and sustainability), Shared Housing, Cohouseholding, or Coliving (multiple individuals sharing a dwelling), Spiritual or Religious Community
- Programs & Activities: School, Educational Institute or Experience
- Location: Rural
- Decision Making: Consensus (everyone agrees)
- Identified Leader: No
- Leadership Core Group: No
- Additional Comments:
Out of respect for Natural Law …we do want a Council of Elders but only for the expression of wisdom. Consensus is the entire CommUnity
- Dues, Fees, or Shared Expenses: Yes
- Shared Income: None
- Required Labor Contribution per Week: 0
- Open to members with existing debt: No
- Additional Comments:
There really is no income – it is not in our perspective ‘to make a living’ – hence no economics apply… should current needs require subsidy, then sustainability has not yet been achieved – to the extent that the CommUnity must step up, so too is it with the individuals that comprise it…
- Energy Infrastructure: We are totally off grid.
- Current renewable energy generation: 100%
- Energy sources: Solar, Hydro-Electric
- Planned renewable energy generation: 100%
- Current food produced: Between 26-49%
- Planned food produced: 100%
- Food produced locally: 100%
- Common Facilities: Common House, Garden(s), Greenhouse(s), Library, Outbuilding(s), Outdoor Kitchen
- Internet Available: Yes, community provides it
- Internet Fast?: No, it is slow.
- Cell Phone Service: Good for most people.
- Shared meals: Approximately all meals
- Dietary Practice: Organic (no pesticides or synthetic fertilizers), Vegetarian Only (no animal meat; dairy and eggs okay) – Please check this only if you are 100% Vegetarian, Mostly Vegan, Raw or Mostly Raw
- Dietary Choice or Restrictions: Yes – we all share a common diet.
- Special Diets OK: Yes
- Alcohol Use: No, this community does not permit alcohol use.
- Tobacco Use: No, this community does not permit tobacco use.
- Additional Diet Comments:
When one is family with everyone and every living thing … it is just not possible to slaughter another living creature in order to eat it – Is killing not insane … ?
- Common Spiritual Practice(s): Eclectic (integrates multiple religious or spiritual beliefs), Native American, Rainbow Family, Only Great Spirit
- Spiritual Practice Expected?: No
- Education Style(s): Home Schooling, Private Schooling at the Community
- Expected Healthcare Practices:
…we only follow natural Law! nothing outside of it makes sense anymore,
- Healthcare Options: Community Plan
Community Network or Organization Affiliations
The Fellowship for Intentional Community (FIC), Global Ecovillage Network (GEN), Rainbow Family, GENOA
Edenhope Nature Preserve