Author: Arjuna da Silva
Arjuna da Silva is an inveterate optimist, certified alchemical hypnotherapist, group facilitator, and visionary. Sheâ€™ll be spending the next year settling into her gorgeous new home and landscape at Earthaven, while beginning several book-length projects about life in the 21st century.
Articles by Arjuna da Silva include:
- The ZEGG Forum at Earthaven (Issue # 145)
- Growing a Culture of Community Health and Well-Being at Earthaven Ecovillage (Issue # 145)
- The Awesome Power of the Non-Consenting Voice (Issue # 148)
- On Becoming Elders (Issue # 149)
- A Surprise at Dancing Fields (Issue # 152)
- How Permaculture Stole My Community! (Issue # 153)
- Off the Grid and Out of the Trash Can (Issue # 156)
- With Arms Spread Wide with Love (Issue # 158)
At Earthaven Ecovillage, the experience of planning, building, working with others, and living in the sensual, earthy “Leela”—part temple, part hideaway—proves to be a dream come true.
At a permaculture-based ecovillage in North Carolina, care for the earth, care for people, and care for inner health all benefit from a dynamic culture based on local self-reliance, holism, and community.