Last updated: March 1, 2016 (4 months ago)
Listing created on: October 1, 2007
(Ashland, Oregon, United States)
- Status: Established (At least 4+ adults, 2+ years)
- Started Planning: 1974
- Start Living Together: 1975
- Visitors accepted: Yes
- Open to new Members: Yes
- Please read the details in Membership below before contacting this community.
- Website address: http://www.eloinforest.org
- Business, Project, or Organization: http://www.eoih’svoice.org
- Contact Name: Anne apRoberts
- Phone: 541-621-4250
- Community Address:
PO Box 446
Ashland, Oregon, 97520
We are a model of possibility, working toward sustainable living, spiritual growth, and living in harmony with nature.
Our lifestyle does NOT include TV, radio, newspapers, drugs, alcohol, tobacco, or caffeine. We are married or celibate.
We eat organic food, drink fresh spring water, breath clean air, enjoy kind people, board games, great hiking, hard work, living in a park, music and an occasional movie.
Our land is verdant and lush, with forest and meadows and springs and a river. Our climate is mild.
We are happy, fun-loving, and positive people who want to share our community with like-minded people who love to work and grow with others.
We welcome those interested in living a simple spiritual oriented vegan life in the forest.
For additional information go to our website at www.eloinforest.org