House and duplex, Eugene, Oregon Intentional neighborhood
- Real Estate For Sale
- Eugene, Oregon in the Friendly Street neighborhood
House and duplex for sale on the same tax lot in Eugene, Oregon in the desirable Friendly Street area. Just 2 blocks from Friendly market and Friendly gardens. The Tiara Intentional Neighborhood has been active since 1995. Neighbors gather together on a regular basis for potlucks, gatherings and to support each other.
HOUSE: Unique and spacious
Is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath, apx. 1,600.sq.ft. with a laundry room, walk in pantry and partially built-out attic .
- New roof and soffit in 2017
- Many upgrades in 2021
- New electric panel
- Electric fireplace (a wood, gas or pellet stove could be added).
- New kitchen counter top, sink, faucet, painted all cabinets.
- Painted completely inside, including ceiling.
- New carpets throughout and some vinyl replaced.
- Some Bathroom upgrades done in 2021, new cabinet and sink. Other upgrades done previously:
- New windows, beautifully tiled bathrooms, exterior paint, toilets replaced, vinyl replaced, etc.
Additional features of the house:
- Large Spacious Living room with windows on 3 sides.
- Kitchen has large greenhouse type window.
- 2 bedrooms are very large with a step down area with closets and sliding glass doors. 1 bedroom has a skylight.
- Covered back porch, that has skylights.
- Partially finished attic space with hallway pull down stairs.
DUPLEX: 2 Story building
Downstairs: 450 sq. ft., 1 bedroom, 1 bath with an additional storage room 210. sq.ft. that could become a 2nd bedroom.
Upstairs: 660. sq. ft., 2+ bedroom, 1 bath with lots of storage and built-ins. Exterior stairs with interior stairs (not being used).
- New roof and soffit in 2018
- New electric panels and heaters in 2017 (separate electric meters).
- New water line in 2013 (shared water meter for the duplex).
Other upgrades done previously:
- New kitchen counter top, sink, faucet, painted all cabinets in downstairs unit.
- Painted completly inside, including ceiling
- Bathroom upgrades done: new shower, cabinet and sink.
- toilets replaced, vinyl replaced, etc.
The property has a fig grove, fig tree, plums, 2 pear trees, raspberries, blueberries and a fairly large garden space. It also has a big beautiful deodar cidar, magnolias, oak trees, large fir tree and many mature rhododendrons, azaleas, lilacs and pieris.
Both buildings are Legal, non-conforming. It was all built legally with permits in the 50’s.
PRICE :$795,000.00 (we are willing to discuss carrying a small mortgage).
If interested we have more pictures. Please contact:
Mae 541-852-8467, Craig 541-844-4478 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.