Connection. Growth. Regeneration.
Your Future Depends on Cooperative Culture
Intentional Communities demonstrate what is possible when people take cooperation to the next level — by creating a community together where they can live in a way that reflects their shared values.
Intentional Communities come in many shapes and sizes, and go by many names, including cohousing, ecovillages, cooperative housing, communes, etc.
You can support the development of intentional communities and in spreading their lessons to the world by becoming a supporter of FIC.
IC.org is a project of the Fellowship for Intentional Community, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Donations are tax deductible.
Please help to further this mission by giving below!
Select Your Gift
Support sharing information and resources to build intentional communities and cooperative culture. Donate Today!
Join Us in Membership
Become a Member of FIC to receive special updates, webinars, reports, & discounts. Join us today.
Become an FIC Member to receive these great benefits:
- Special Discounts: 10% off Bookstore, 5% off Ads & Events
- Participate in ‘Community Builders’ Webinars
- All Digital Issues of Communities Magazine
- Quarterly Reports from our Executive Director
- Annual Thanks to Members in our Magazine
- Membership Badge in our Directory for Community Memberships
- Become part of the Communities Movement! Learn more About FIC
FIC Resources for Intentional Communities
Learn about intentional communities, sustainability, communication, and other cooperative stories and skills through Communities Bookstore.
Find Your Community
Discover and connect to intentional communities around the globe. Search the Communities Directory by your location, type, or interest.
Together we are Resilient.
Systematic problems require holistic solutions.
Intentional communities are charting a course to a cooperative, just, and sustainable human presence on the planet.
The Fellowship for Intentional Community’s mission is to support and promote the development of intentional communities and the evolution of cooperative culture.
FIC believes in community values such as:
- Fair Access to Resources and Opportunities.
- Cooperative Culture and Interdependent Worldview.
- Regenerative and Resilient Relationship to Earth.
- Genuine Connection and Purposeful Belonging.