National Cohousing Conference
May 30 - June 2, Portland, OR $445 Event Website
Community for the Health of it
Something for everyone —
those exploring the idea, newly forming groups or existing communities.
• Cohousing Bus Tours & Open Houses
• 2-days of Pre-Conference Intensives
• Multiple Tracks of sessions: Build It – Live It – Sustain It
• Facilitated Discussions
• Networking Opportunities
- Our call for presenters is now closed with 120 submissions. Applicants should hear in early to mid-December.
- Registration officially opens early/mid January. At that time we’ll have the full schedule posted.
- For those planning ahead the Early Bird registration fee will be $375 for the conference only. This does not include tours or intensives or your accommodations.
- We have not officially set the date when Early Bird goes away. The full price for the conference will be $445 at that time.
- There is not a mailing list specifically for the conference. If you are already on the CohoUS e-mail list you’ll hear about registration opening. If you are not, you may subscribe to be added to the list.
- More questions? Please use our contact form.