Oregon, Oregon, United States
- Last updated: November 15, 2017 (1 second ago)
- Listing created on: November 15, 2017
An authentic pagan community with room for many pathways.
Everin Ecovillage is a pagan community who together strives to live a life of authenticity. Our homes are made from earthbags and we attempt to leave as little of a footprint as possible.
- Type(s): Ecovillage (organized around ecology and sustainability), Cohousing (individual homes within group owned property), Spiritual or Religious Community
- Programs & Activities: Volunteer, Internship, or Apprenticeship, Ethical Business, Investment Group, or Alternative Currency, Festivals, Conferences, Events
- Location: To be Determined
- Decision Making: By a board, council, group of elders, or leadership group
- Identified Leader: Yes
- Leadership Core Group: Yes
- Dues, Fees, or Shared Expenses: No
- Shared Income: None
- Required Labor Contribution per Week: 5
- Open to members with existing debt: Yes (some debt)
- Energy Infrastructure: We are connected to the grid.
- Current renewable energy generation: 0%, or close to 0%
- Energy sources: Solar
- Planned renewable energy generation: Almost All, around 90%
- Current food produced: 0%, or close to 0%
- Planned food produced: Almost All, around 90%
- Food produced locally: 0%, or close to 0%
- Common Facilities: Common House, Garden(s), Greenhouse(s), Library, Swimming pond or pool, Hot tub or hot springs, Large Scale Kitchen, Fire pit
- Internet Available: Yes, individuals provide it
- Internet Fast?: Yes, it’s fine.
- Cell Phone Service: Good for most people.
- Shared meals: 1-3 times per month
- Alcohol Use: Yes, used seldomly, or ceremoniously.
- Tobacco Use: Yes, used seldomly, or ceremoniously.
- Common Spiritual Practice(s): Eclectic (integrates multiple religious or spiritual beliefs), Paganism or Earth Religions, Atheist, Any spiritual practice that allows toleration for other paths
- Spiritual Practice Expected?: No
- Education Style(s): Home Schooling, Private Schooling at the Community, Public Schooling, Up to each family or individual
- Healthcare Options: Up to each family or individual