Eco Truly Park -Eco Village
Lima- Aucallama District, Lima, Peru
- Last updated: February 29, 2016 (1 year ago)
- Listing created on: August 15, 2007
The architecture and values of the community are inspired, in part, by traditional Indian teachings and lifestyle. We are the first lively ecological educational center of Peru. We have inspired similar successful projects in neighboring countries such as Chile, Ecuador, Colombia, and Bolivia.
In the last 22 years we have developed a unique organic awareness, cultivation, and ecological program run by an increasing number of members and volunteers. The community is 2.5 meters above sea level and previously consisted of completely sandy, unworkable land. Today our community is visited by both Lima residents and international visitors, who are able to experience an alternative way of life. The surrounding area of the Huaral province has thus been influenced positively in terms of the ecological consciousness of its people.
We are strategically located in Chacra y Mar beach, district of Aucallama, province of Huaral, one hour north of Lima, and very visible from the well known Panamericana Norte road.
Please drop in anytime to enjoy our ecological lodging (hotel), gardens, and restaurant–our doors are always wide open and everything is very reasonably priced!
You are welcome to participate in our volunteer program. We hope we can provide you with the experience of living in a community and learning through helping.
Remember that you are coming to join a group of people living together. This is a community group and it’s a nonprofit community. There is a Vaisnava Ashram here too.
Contact Druva by email. Check our mail replay in your junk mail box. Websites:
http://volunteeringecotrulypark.blogspot.com/, http://www.ecotrulypark.org, and Phone us at (51) 993 196 797
- Status: Established (At least 4+ adults, 2+ years)
- Started Planning: 1989
- Start Living Together: 1995
- Visitors accepted: Yes
- Open to new Members: Yes
- Please read the details in Membership below before contacting this community. Send Message
- Website address: http://volunteer.ecotrulypark.org/
- Business, Project, or Organization: http://ecotrulypark.org/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/voluntarios.ecotrulypark
- Other social: http://cuscoholistichealing.com
- Contact Name: William Gutiérrez
- Phone: (511) 7241850
- Community Address:
Lima- Aucallama District, Lima, 12345
- Type(s): Ecovillage (organized around ecology and sustainability)
- Location: Small Town
- Decision Making: Consensus (everyone agrees)
- Identified Leader: Yes
- Dues, Fees, or Shared Expenses: No
- Shared Income: None
- Required Labor Contribution per Week: 0
- Current food produced: From 50-75%
- Shared meals: Approximately all meals
- Dietary Practice: Vegetarian (no animal meat; dairy and eggs okay)
- Additional Diet Comments:
Vegans and raw food eaters are also welcome!
organic farms, holistic, volunteering, peru, cusco, vegetarian, yoga, retreat