Bay State Commons
Malden, Massachusetts, United States
- Last updated: January 10, 2018 (2 seconds ago)
- Listing created on: January 31, 2014
We intend to create a cohousing community which fosters group cohesiveness and serendipitous social interaction between neighbors.
We envision a community in Boston’s Metro North area with a small-town character and an emphasis on beauty in both architecture and landscape.
We value a balance between the private and the shared, with individually-owned homes supplemented by extensive common facilities and shared green space.
We seek a diverse, multigenerational community with residents who are eager to participate in both design and governance.
Please see our website at www.baystatecommons.org or contact us at [email protected] to learn more and get involved in this exciting project – now is a great time to get involved!
- Status: Forming
- Started Planning: 2013
- Start Living Together: 2019
- Visitors accepted: Yes
- Open to new Members: Yes
- Please read the details in Membership below before contacting this community. Send Message
- Website address: http://baystatecommons.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/baystatecommons
- Other social: https://meetup.com/Bay-State-Commons-cohousing/
- Community Address:
368 Pleasant St
Malden, Massachusetts, 02148
- Type(s): Cohousing (individual homes within group owned property)
- Location: Urban
- Decision Making: Consensus (everyone agrees)
- Identified Leader: No
- Leadership Core Group: Yes
- Dues, Fees, or Shared Expenses: Yes
- Shared Income: None
- Required Labor Contribution: Encouraged or suggested