Here you will find COVID-19 resources submitted to us by intentional communities across the US, including examples of Community Safety Protocols. Please use the information to stay healthy and keep your community safe. We’ll keep updating this page regularly during the coming weeks. Got advice? Send your links our way! Contact us.
- COVID19 Emergency Funding Sources – national and regional immediate funding opportunities
- Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases by the Center for Systems Science and Engineering – a realtime updated map of cases, deaths, and recoveries around the world
- New Economy Coalition Resource Sheet – list of projects and events under development as a response to coronavirus
- Local Future’s Resources – guides and organizations supporting localization during coronavirus
- Mutual Aid and Advocacy Resources – collaborative google doc for mutual aid
- List of Mutual Aid Networks – state by state and online list of aid networks
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) – informative videos
- Resources for Online Meetings, Classes, and Events – resource created by the Facilitators for Pandemic Response group
- How to Talk about Coronavirus – how to create messaging grounded in inclusion, empowerment, and justice
- Online Course on COVID-19 – curriculum designed to provide resources and information on the pandemic
- Flatten the curve – COVID19 – what you need to know
Communal Living Resources
For those living in intentional communities, especially those with close communal living arrangements, we recommend creating a community action plan. Below are examples of plans submitted to us from intentional communities. Use these resources to help plan how you will disinfect communal surfaces, care for those who may become ill and protect those most vulnerable. Also consider… how can your community do even more to support the wider region of communities where you live?
- Coronavirus Health Guidelines for Communal Houses – advice from a house community on how to prevent virus the spread
- Earthaven Ecovillage Pandemic Response Protocol – example of a protocol to support community residents in staying healthy
- NASCO Recommendations – specific recommendations for communal living spaces
- Kaleidoscope Community’s COVID19 Precautions – coliving guidelines for shelter-in-place
Below is the video recording from our March 28 online event that explored:
How can our communities respond with compassion, strength, and responsibility in the face of the coronavirus pandemic?