Wikis > Recruiting
The FIC, is eager to help Intentional Communities prosper. It provides a variety of ways you can promote your community. This page was created to help you think about how you can better tap the FIC resources.
- Recruiting Queer Communards!: Homophobia, Sexuality, and Community Living, by Sandorfag (2000)
- Bringing new members into a forming group
- (Communities magazine issue on recruiting/outreach — 2006/2007?)
- Marketing section of Cohousing ezine
- Creating a Life Together book
Stub Alert! This article is a stub, requiring further development... Even stubs should include some content on the article topic. You're invited to help develop this page's content.