Valle de Sensaciones
Alpujarras, Granada, Spain
- Last updated: April 23, 2017 (1 month ago)
- Listing created on: May 30, 2005
Temporary community and learning experiences.
An experimental field close to nature for Eros Laboratory, Permaculture, DIY construction, sustainable technologies and living in community.
Living creativity in sensual contact to nature.
The Valle de Sensaciones (valley of sensations) is the prototype of an ecovillage laboratory, a place which enables the establishment of temporary communities to provide extraordinary experiences of communal living and learning.
It offers the infrastructure and the framework to allow groups of people to come together for training, inter-project research, inspiration, experimentation, development and creative output.
The focus of the project is the palpable integration of humans in nature, the artistic accomplishment of the educative infrastructure, as well as a habitat which supports building community and the creative expression of each individual.
This summer 2017, for the first time, Valle de Sensaciones is producing a sensational immersion into the lands of Eros. Together with world-renowned teachers, facilitators and guides of tantra, sexual shamanism, conscious sensuality, polyamory relationships, heart-connected, authentic and nature inspired intimate relations we present you two months of juicy adventures.
This is a play-time, this is an experimental adult playground, a laboratory of community turned on at heart, a tribal journey with erotic energies and life-force of creativity, two months of festivity with gods and goddesses. Find empowerment by living your full potential and celebrating life. Find a paradisiac place on Earth where human interactions are authentic, hot and soul nourishing.
Valle de Sensaciones also aims to be a place of inspiration and cooperation among creative people. Here we are creating an artistic sustainable paradise. You can find an educational park, experience artistic tree houses or caves, take part in multiple workshops, and jump instantly into community life. The wide range of subjects, like permaculture, green building, eco-technology, LandArt, music, instrument-making, drumming, and shamanism, is merging into an experimental fusion of Nature, Art and Sustainability.
The project is mainly dedicated to people and existing groups who want to experience this unique environment for a short period, even if we are open for new long-term members in the event that we get a special personal and professional resonance.
Our communal living is based on our community-mandala which consists of a game board as a tool to organize the tasks and responsibilities of the communal living. It enables a community to share these functions in a flowing, flexible, fair and holistic way. This tool was developed by the project and is offered on our website www.tooools.org.
- Status: Established (At least 4+ adults, 2+ years)
- Started Planning: 2000
- Start Living Together: 2001
- Visitors accepted: Yes
- Open to new Members: Yes
- Please read the details in Membership below before contacting this community. Send Message
- Website address: http://www.sensaciones.de
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/valle.de.sensaciones
- Other social: http://rie.ecovillage.org/valle-de-sensaciones
- Contact Name: Achim
- Community Address:
E – 18448 Yator
Alpujarras, Granada, 18448
- Type(s): Ecovillage (organized around ecology and sustainability)
- Programs & Activities: School, Educational Institute or Experience, Volunteer, Internship, or Apprenticeship, Festivals, Conferences, Events
- Location: Rural
- Decision Making: By a board, council, group of elders, or leadership group
- Identified Leader: Yes
- Leadership Core Group: Yes
- Dues, Fees, or Shared Expenses: Yes
- Shared Income: None
- Required Labor Contribution per Week: 0
- Energy Infrastructure: We are totally off grid.
- Current renewable energy generation: Almost All, around 90%
- Energy sources: Solar, Hydro-Electric
- Planned renewable energy generation: Almost All, around 90%
- Current food produced: Between 26-49%
- Planned food produced: From 50-75%
- Food produced locally: From 50-75%
- Common Facilities: Common House, Garden(s), Library, Workshop, Swimming pond or pool, Hot tub or hot springs, Outdoor Kitchen, Fire pit, Internet
- Internet Available: Yes, community provides it
- Internet Fast?: Yes, it’s fine.
- Cell Phone Service: Good for some people.
- Shared meals: Approximately all meals
- Dietary Practice: Mostly Vegetarian
- Dietary Choice or Restrictions: No – people may eat however they wish.
- Special Diets OK: Yes
- Alcohol Use: Yes, used occasionally.
- Tobacco Use: Yes, used occasionally.
- Common Spiritual Practice(s): Native American, Paganism or Earth Religions
- Spiritual Practice Expected?: No
Community Network or Organization Affiliations
Global Ecovillage Network (GEN), Iberian Ecovillage Network (RIE)
Ecovillage laboratory, permaculture, creativity, art, music, shamanism, treehouses