Peace River, Alberta, Canada
- Last updated: May 24, 2017 (4 days ago)
- Listing created on: January 18, 2016
Mission: to provide a low-cost land ownership method, to help each other out with labour if needed, to share resources and knowledge. Enjoy working with nature and the simple life. Ideally to stay away from money.
Community focus is to provide for ones needs onsite.
This is 53 acres offered up in a flexible way. Long term / short term stays welcomed.
I would like to see it as a self-sustaining plot of land were people can enjoy themselves. The people would have good morals and be good neighbors! Permaculture highly encouraged here. Currently 2 members on site and building April 2017.
- Status: Forming
- Started Planning: 2013
- Start Living Together: 2016
- Visitors accepted: Yes
- Open to new Members: Yes
- Please read the details in Membership below before contacting this community. Send Message
- Website address: http://www.threehands.weebly.com
- Business, Project, or Organization: http://www.threehands.weebly.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ThreeHandsLandShare/
- Contact Name: Kobyn Schlichter
- Community Address:
Peace River, Alberta, t8s1s9
- Type(s): Unspecified, or Other
- Location: Rural
- Decision Making: Consensus (everyone agrees)
- Identified Leader: Yes, multiple identified leaders
- Dues, Fees, or Shared Expenses: No
- Shared Income: None
- Required Labor Contribution: Encouraged or suggested
Community Network or Organization Affiliations
Global Ecovillage Network (GEN), Global Ecovillage Network – North America (GENNA)
permaculture, ecovillage, sepp holzer, kobyn schlichter, canada, alberta, free, peace river