Sovereign Christian Patriot Mission
ABOVE BAÑOS, Yukon, Ecuador
- Last updated: February 29, 2016 (1 year ago)
- Listing created on: October 2, 2006
To Love one another Freely
The basis for our Missions is in no means new, however, they have died out almost completely. These Missions were very popular in the southwestern US in the 1800s. Today we are seeking refuge for our friends and families from the onslaught of foolishness in mainstream society. We are a peaceful common laws people. We apply healthy living for mental, physical, and spiritual growth.
We are seeking donations in land trusts or other free held property in and around South America. Land must be a minimum 200 hectares with water access. We are also seeking private donations.
Our intention is to live off and respect the land, and teach and learn what our Creator has offered us all. Love to all our relatives. Sovereign, Christian, patriotic, debt-free, mature, honest, free thinking, animal-loving missionaries are welcome.
We share big-ticket items: (cars, motor pool, boats, trailers, heavy equipment, farm implements, plows, shop tools, common areas property). You will receive a home, a horse, a rifle, a shovel, a fishing pole, a blanket, a Bible, twenty dollars of silver, and a hug upon arrival. God bless you.
- Status: Re-forming
- Started Planning: 1997
- Start Living Together: 1997
- Visitors accepted: Yes
- Open to new Members: Yes
- Please read the details in Membership below before contacting this community. Send Message
- Website address: http://WWW.SEDM.ORG
- Contact Name: Amb. Jackson-Obadiah: Dawson
- Phone: 920-229-0912
- Community Address:
C/o: Christian Fellowship & Diplomatic Mission
ABOVE BAÑOS, Yukon, Exempt
This Community is Re-forming
- Type(s): Commune (organized around sharing almost everything)
- Programs & Activities: Transition Town (post-petroleum and off-grid communities), School, Educational Institute or Experience, Volunteer, Internship, or Apprenticeship, WWOOF’ing, Guest Farming, Festivals, Conferences, Events
- Location: Suburban
- Decision Making: Consensus (everyone agrees)
- Identified Leader: Yes, multiple identified leaders
- Dues, Fees, or Shared Expenses: No
- Shared Income: Partial share of income
- Required Labor Contribution per Week: 0
- Open to members with existing debt: No
- Additional Comments:
DEBT FREE PEOPLES ONLY
100% of net worth
CHORES WILL SUFFICE
- Current food produced: From 50-75%
- Shared meals: 2-5 times per week
- Alcohol Use: Yes, used seldomly, or ceremoniously.
- Tobacco Use: Yes, used seldomly, or ceremoniously.
- Additional Diet Comments:
MOSTLY ORGANIC NO MSG
- Common Spiritual Practice(s): Christian, Buddhist, Jewish, Native American, Rainbow Family
- Education Style(s): Private Schooling at the Community
Community Network or Organization Affiliations
The Fellowship for Intentional Community (FIC), Ecovillage Network of the Americas, Rainbow Family, Twelve Tribes, Peace Maker
church of God
Sovereign Ecuador Mission School Farm