ORIGO WELLNESS SANCTURARY
SANFORD, North Carolina, United States
- Last updated: April 7, 2018 (2 seconds ago)
- Listing created on: September 18, 2013
We sincerely hope that sustainable minded folk find this place of value to fulfill their dreams.
- Status: Forming
- Started Planning: 2017
- Start Living Together: 2017
- Visitors accepted: Yes, rarely
- Open to new Members: Yes
- Please read the details in Membership below before contacting this community. Send Message
- Website address: http://origowellness.com
- Contact Name: DR. C. AMELIA JORDAN PHD
- Phone: 6464200777
- Mailing Address:
PO BOX 1011
SANFORD, North Carolina, 27332
- Type(s): Unspecified, or Other
- Programs & Activities: 6.5 acres w/huge organic garden for sale
- Location: Rural
- Decision Making: Selling so you get to choose
- Identified Leader: Yes
- Leadership Core Group: Yes
- Dues, Fees, or Shared Expenses: Yes
- Shared Income: None
- Required Labor Contribution per Week: 0
- Open to members with existing debt: Yes (some debt)
- Additional Comments:
Because we are selling the land and what is on it, we really cannot answer these questions within the parameters of this form. Therefore, call to learn more. 646 420 0777
- Energy Infrastructure: We are connected to the grid.
- Current renewable energy generation: 0%, or close to 0%
- Planned renewable energy generation: Almost All, around 90%
- Current food produced: Between 26-49%
- Planned food produced: Almost All, around 90%
- Food produced locally: Between 26-49%
- Common Facilities: Common House, Garden(s), Workshop, Outbuilding(s), Internet
- Internet Available: Yes, both the community and individuals provide it
- Internet Fast?: Yes, it’s fine.
- Cell Phone Service: Good for most people.
- Shared meals: 2-5 times per week
- Dietary Practice: Organic (no pesticides or synthetic fertilizers), GMO Free (only non-genetically modified organisms), Mostly Vegetarian, Raw or Mostly Raw
- Dietary Choice or Restrictions: Somewhat – there are some dietary restrictions or customs.
- Special Diets OK: Sometimes
- Alcohol Use: No, this community does not permit alcohol use.
- Tobacco Use: No, this community does not permit tobacco use.
- Common Spiritual Practice(s): Ecumenical (accepts all religions or spiritual practices), Eclectic (integrates multiple religious or spiritual beliefs)
- Education Style(s): Up to each family or individual
- Healthcare Options: Up to each family or individual
For sale, land, acres, gardens, sustainable