OE Fenghuang Collective
Wai Gao Cun, China
- Last updated: February 18, 2018 (1 second ago)
- Listing created on: August 3, 2016
Our next step in community building will take place in the Fujian Province where we will be opening up MASTER TREE KINDERGARTEN. In, through & around the Kindergarten we plan to foster/engage a community, age-spanning from young children to aged-adults, interested in changing paradigms towards regenerative lifestyles, spiritually, culturally and ecologically, all the while developing voices strong in roots and eloquent in delivery.
Language is a vital part of our model and community. We welcome polyglots especially with inclinations toward native and indigenous tongues & dialects
Our set date for opening is Sep 15th, 2017.
As a starting point, we hope to have a multi-purpose space that can adequately host:
1. Culturally rich events such as:
a) Story-Night Gatherings.
b) Theatrical Presentations
c) Musical Performances
2. Reading/Writing groups
3. Craft Workshops
4. Dream Nights
Additionally, we hope the studio space is fit to practice:
4. Community Gardening
5. Livestock Farming
6. Shared art projects and exhibitions
We are very much looking forward to others joining this collective, be it for an event, a weekend for a longer-term stay.
Drop us a line if you are in or coming through the area.
Carl, Glow, Summer, Alex, Wendy, Zoeey and Jazz.
ORIGINATEVE SOUTH CHINA
Originateve is a non-profit organization, based out of Denver, Colorado, USA, with a vision of initiating and supporting Regenerative Practices and Holistic Design. Worldwide, we are a web of lifetime learners interested in demonstrating quality apprenticeship, artistic living, and a mindful vision, all within a polyglot environment.
- Status: Established (At least 4+ adults, 2+ years)
- Started Planning: 2012
- Start Living Together: 2018
- Visitors accepted: Yes
- Open to new Members: Yes
- Please read the details in Membership below before contacting this community. Send Message
- Website address: http://www.originateve.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Originateve/
- Other social: http://originatevechina.blogspot.com/
- Community Address:
Follow the street to the far left pretty much staight down to the beach
Wai Gao Cun,
- Type(s): Commune (organized around sharing almost everything), Ecovillage (organized around ecology and sustainability), Spiritual or Religious Community, Unspecified, or Other, Traditional or Indigenous Community
- Programs & Activities: School, Educational Institute or Experience, Volunteer, Internship, or Apprenticeship, Neighborhood, Community Housing, or Homeowner’s Association, Ethical Business, Investment Group, or Alternative Currency, Organization, Resource, or Network, WWOOF’ing, Guest Farming, Festivals, Conferences, Events
- Location: Small Town or Village
- Decision Making: Modified Consensus (everyone agrees, with some exceptions or fallbacks.)
- Identified Leader: Yes, multiple identified leaders
- Leadership Core Group: Yes
- Dues, Fees, or Shared Expenses: No
- Shared Income: None
- Required Labor Contribution: Encouraged or suggested
- Open to members with existing debt: Yes (some debt)
- Energy Infrastructure: We are connected to the grid.
- Current renewable energy generation: 0%, or close to 0%
- Planned renewable energy generation: 26-49%
- Current food produced: Up to 25%
- Planned food produced: Between 26-49%
- Food produced locally: Between 26-49%
- Common Facilities: Common House, Garden(s), Vehicle Share, Workshop, Large Scale Kitchen, Stage or Auditorium, Fire pit, Internet
- Internet Available: Yes, community provides it
- Internet Fast?: Yes, exceptionally.
- Cell Phone Service: Good for most people.
- Shared meals: 2-5 times per week
- Dietary Choice or Restrictions: No – people may eat however they wish.
- Alcohol Use: Yes, used occasionally.
- Tobacco Use: Yes, used seldomly, or ceremoniously.
- Education Style(s): Up to each family or individual
Fair Housing Laws
This community acknowledges that their listing does not include any potential violations of the Fair Housing Law, or that they do not provide housing. For any questions about this topic please see our Content Policies and contact FIC with any questions or concerns: [email protected].
Regeneration. Collective Housing, Mentorship, Ecology, Culture, Dreams