Natural Law Permagora
Dexter, Oregon, United States
- Last updated: June 15, 2018 (2 seconds ago)
- Listing created on: June 15, 2018
Truth, Love, and Freedom are the core of our values. We focus on living in harmony with the Laws of Nature on any and every level we can, from nonviolence in our actions as well as our communication, our diet, food and medicine, relationship with the earth, etc. We value balance, sacred feminine and sacred masculine; yin and yang, mercy and severity; to do no harm but take no sh1t. We respect everyone as individuals on their journey, all growing at our own pace, with the common goal that we are growing to become the best versions of ourselves that we can be.
Hello, beautiful souls. My partner and I and our two cats have been living in an intentional community realizing we have a vision for something more, and are planing and ready to grow and co-create intentional community eith you. We have come to find that living in community is an essential part of life, as is nonviolence on all levels. My partner has carpentry and construction skills and works with metal. I have experience with permaculture, facilitation and interpersonal skills. We are looking for a location as well as like-minded indoviduals who value freedom and non-violence. We want a place where we can meet our needs of pursuing our ikigai, which for both of us includes subverting the system and building a new way of living that is voluntary, consent based, and includes the love of truth and freedom, recognizing and seeking to live in harmony with the Laws of Nature. More specifically for my partner it is through his blacksmithing, metal art, and painting, and for me it is through direct contact with nature via witchcraft, permaculture, and tools to know thyself such as tarot, palmistry, psychology, nvc, self exploration, chanting, and knowledge sharing. Once a location is found we may live in tents at first while finding a good fit and can later build. We are from Oregon and thrive in the pnw green forest environment but are open to traveling for the right fit. I’m putting this out there so if anyone would like to get to know us please reach out. Thank you.
- Type(s): Ecovillage (organized around ecology and sustainability), Cohousing (individual homes within group owned property), Spiritual or Religious Community, Unspecified, or Other, Transition Town or Eco-Neighborhood (focused on energy/resource resiliency), Traditional or Indigenous Community
- Programs & Activities: Transition Town (post-petroleum and off-grid communities), School, Educational Institute or Experience, Volunteer, Internship, or Apprenticeship, Ethical Business, Investment Group, or Alternative Currency, Organization, Resource, or Network, WWOOF’ing, Guest Farming, Festivals, Conferences, Events
- Location: Rural
- Decision Making: Anarchy
- Identified Leader: Yes, multiple identified leaders
- Additional Comments:
Anarchy with the understanding of the Laws of Nature means that we have no masters and no slaves; rather every individual is to self-govern, taking personal responsibility to conduct themselves respectfully, morally, non-violently, compassionately, kindly, with Truth, Love, and Freedom and self observation at their core.
- Dues, Fees, or Shared Expenses: No
- Shared Income: None
- Required Labor Contribution: Encouraged or suggested
- Open to members with existing debt: Yes
- Energy Infrastructure: We use both systems.
- Planned renewable energy generation: 100%
- Current food produced: Up to 25%
- Planned food produced: 100%
- Food produced locally: From 50-75%
- Dietary Practice: Local (food sourced within 150 miles), Organic (no pesticides or synthetic fertilizers), GMO Free (only non-genetically modified organisms), Vegan Only (plants only, no animal products) – Please check this only if you are 100% Vegan., Raw or Mostly Raw, Kosher, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free
- Dietary Choice or Restrictions: No – people may eat however they wish.
- Special Diets OK: Yes
- Alcohol Use: No, this community does not permit alcohol use.
- Additional Diet Comments:
Vegan diet is highly encouraged as it is a practice of non-violence. Transitioning to a vegan diet is supported.
We do not have rules or policies regarding what you choose to put in your body as an individual if it does not harm others. Personally i do not partake in the use of tobacco or alcohol as it is not life- generating, but you are free to choose for yourself weather or not to put these things in your own body, so long as it doesn’t harm others outside of yourself.
- Common Spiritual Practice(s): Ecumenical (accepts all religions or spiritual practices), Eclectic (integrates multiple religious or spiritual beliefs), Paganism or Earth Religions
- Education Style(s): Home Schooling
Anarchy, Natural Law, Truth, Love, Freedom