Orono, Maine, United States
- Last updated: July 6, 2018 (2 seconds ago)
- Listing created on: October 18, 2004
- Last verified on: November 20, 2015
Developing human potentials through caring relationships, meaningful communication, genuine experiential self-understanding, and creative insight
Through this process, as well as various other means, we help our members awaken to, and spontaneously express, their unique “heartsong”—i.e., their inherent, uniquely individual, archetypal life theme; basic natural life function; or most fulfilling life dream, vision, mission, or destiny, which provides them with an optimal sense of joyful, regenerative, life-energy flow. This relational process of psychological and spiritual growth produces holistic healings, of all kinds, as well as the enhanced actualization of one’s natural real-life potentials. Relatedly, we have developed innovative programs in transformative education, arts and creative expression, mentoring, holistic healing, as well as global transformation of the collective heart of humanity.
We are seeking new members who are predominantly relationship-oriented, and tend to be open to continued learning and growth, willing to question their own presumptions, as well as honest, warmhearted, mostly unselfish, generously giving of themselves, sincerely caring, and cooperative, rather than being habitually conflictual, willful, competitive, defensive, prideful, and selfish, in their relationship with others. Our community will serve as a model of constructive global transformation, grounded in psychological maturity, caring human relationships, as well as actualization of individual and relationship potentials, bringing optimal levels of productive functioning and well-being.
Members are required to be financially self-supporting, and to live a wholesome, productive, lifestyle. No addictive substances or sexual promiscuity are permitted in this community.
For non-members as well as members of our community, we offer spiritual/transformational life coaching and relationship counseling services. We can teach you how to be intuitively guided by your own soul, and to connect to what is genuine in yourself, other individuals, and the spiritual reality of life and love. For a sample of our insights, see our published books and articles at: https://independent.academia.edu/BarryHammer If interested, contact us at email: [email protected]
- Status: Forming
- Started Planning: 1999
- Start Living Together: 2025
- Visitors accepted: Yes
- Open to new Members: Yes
- Please read the details in Membership below before contacting this community. Send Message
- Website address: https://independent.academia.edu/BarryHammer
- Business, Project, or Organization: https://independent.academia.edu/BarryHammer
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/barry.hammer.7
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Togetherness8
- Other social: http://sbprabooks.com/MaxHammer
- Contact Name: Heartsong Intentional Community
- Phone: 207-866-3223
- Mailing Address:
95 Main Street
Orono, Maine, 04473-5010
- Type(s): Commune (organized around sharing almost everything), Spiritual or Religious Community, Unspecified, or Other
- Location: Rural
- Decision Making: By an individual community leader
- Identified Leader: Yes
- Leadership Core Group: Yes
- Dues, Fees, or Shared Expenses: No
- Shared Income: Partial share of income
- Required Labor Contribution: No
- Additional Comments:
If you are looking to panhandle, look elsewhere!!!
- Energy Infrastructure: We are connected to the grid.
- Internet Available: Yes, individuals provide it
Community Network or Organization Affiliations
The Fellowship for Intentional Community (FIC), www.care2.com
Fair Housing Laws
This community acknowledges that their listing does not include any potential violations of the Fair Housing Law, or that they do not provide housing. For any questions about this topic please see our Content Policies and contact FIC with any questions or concerns: [email protected].
communication, relationship, heartsong, heart, song, transformation, creativity, creative, empathy,