Heart House Medicine
West Branch, Michigan, United States
- Last updated: October 8, 2017 (2 seconds ago)
- Listing created on: February 21, 2008
Love Life liberty happiness prosperity
urban farm, rebuilding electronics into generators for wind and solar and water wheel power, radiant free energy zero gravity. We build flying bicycles, and are developing anti-grav engines. ~Pops
- Status: Forming
- Started Planning: 2006
- Start Living Together: 2012
- Visitors accepted: Yes
- Open to new Members: Yes
- Please read the details in Membership below before contacting this community. Send Message
- Website address: http://www.HisHouseMedia.com
- Business, Project, or Organization: http://www.hishousemedia.com
- Contact Name: RevPops
- Community Address:
2214 Buhlman Drive
West Branch, Michigan, 48661
- Type(s): Ecovillage (organized around ecology and sustainability)
- Programs & Activities: School, Educational Institute or Experience, Volunteer, Internship, or Apprenticeship, Neighborhood, Community Housing, or Homeowner’s Association, Organization, Resource, or Network, WWOOF’ing, Guest Farming, Festivals, Conferences, Events
- Location: Rural
- Decision Making: By a board, council, group of elders, or leadership group
- Identified Leader: Yes
- Leadership Core Group: Yes
- Additional Comments:
The Life Force, or God (no specific religion)
The Pittaway family currently owns 1 house and the baileys own the other. (not an oligarchy though!)
Many friends and other people in neighborhood love our ideas and want us here so we have defeated the local gang problem!
groups elect leader to rep
- Dues, Fees, or Shared Expenses: Yes
- Regular Fee per Month: $250
- Shared Income: Partial share of income
- Required Labor Contribution per Week: 6
- Open to members with existing debt: Yes
- Additional Comments:
Don’t worry, be happy
Some folks are retired or disabled etc.
aside from scheduled events we are quiet unless practicing music. then sleep schedules must be considered. Music rehersals always over rule any TV or computer games etc so sorry.
- Energy Infrastructure: We use both systems.
- Current renewable energy generation: Up to 25%
- Energy sources: Solar, Wind, Hydro-Electric, Clean Energy from the Grid, inspiration
- Planned renewable energy generation: 100%
- Current food produced: Up to 25%
- Planned food produced: 100%
- Food produced locally: Between 26-49%
- Common Facilities: Common House, Garden(s), Greenhouse(s), Vehicle Share, Workshop, Outbuilding(s), Stage or Auditorium, Fire pit, Recreational vehicles, Internet
- Internet Available: Yes, both the community and individuals provide it
- Internet Fast?: Yes, it’s fine.
- Cell Phone Service: Good for most people.
- Shared meals: About once a week
- Dietary Practice: Omnivorous (plants and animals), Organic (no pesticides or synthetic fertilizers), GMO Free (only non-genetically modified organisms), Mostly Vegetarian, Opportunivore (dumpster diving, nature harvesting, etc.)
- Dietary Choice or Restrictions: Somewhat – there are some dietary restrictions or customs.
- Special Diets OK: Sometimes
- Alcohol Use: Yes, used seldomly, or ceremoniously.
- Tobacco Use: Yes, used seldomly, or ceremoniously.
- Additional Diet Comments:
goal – 70% and up
no sacrifices (muslims here) eating blood or raw meats (sushi OK)
No alky’s, period.
go green! No baccy!
- Common Spiritual Practice(s): Eclectic (integrates multiple religious or spiritual beliefs), Christian, Buddhist, Jewish, Muslim, Protestant, Quaker, Native American, Unitarian Universalist, Rainbow Family
- Education Style(s): Home Schooling, Public Schooling
- Expected Healthcare Practices:
No alcoholics powders sniffers or pill poppers allowed, period. This is a place to get clean and get guidance. Party elsewhere. Medical Cannabis patients and doctor prescribed patients are fine. If you are an addict, We will tell you so within the first 24 hours and you will go away.
- Healthcare Options: Up to each family or individual
Community Network or Organization Affiliations
love life liberty freedom prosperity faith joy