Goloka Sanctuary Community
Cedar Crest, New Mexico, United States
- Last updated: October 8, 2017 (1 second ago)
- Listing created on: October 8, 2017
Self-sufficient and sustainable spiritual based communities at over 3,000 locations throughout the world.
Each Goloka Sanctuary Community will be the home for about 300 individuals. There are a variety of residential units, school and university buildings and buildings for hydropondic gardens and dairy, all constructed of fire and earthquake resistant concrete. The buildings are all of the monolithic dome design, which is both energy efficient and the strongest structure known.
Each residential unit is constructed of concrete with embedded fine mesh metal screen wire to form a Faraday Cage. Inside there is a Satyug Sanctuary Pyramid for each person or couple, and a Goloka Projector for perfect Vastu. There are units to accommodate from one person to entire families.
Each Goloka Sanctuary Community is fully sustainable and self-sufficient – everything for a comfortable lifestyle is included in the community, including organic hydropondic gardens and an ahimsa dairy. Each community has a MahaVideha University Campus and a MahaVideha School, plus a Sri Vyuha Ashram.
Every adult has some light duties to perform for the management, maintenance, and security of the community. The children enjoy the finest education in the MahaVideha School. Every adult is encouraged to attend courses at the MahaVideha University Campus and earn their Doctor of Divinity degree during their stay. Then enjoy life in the Bliss of Krishna Consciousness in the Sri Vyuha Ashram.
Everyone in the community is enrolled in the Satyug Kaya Kalpa Program to create their Satyug Physiology for the coming Krishna Golden Age. Everyone has a Maha Yajña Vitara so the individual and the entire community is Invincible.
These Goloka Sanctuary Communities are our way of surviving the effects of the pralaya so we can thrive in the new Krishna Golden Age. Please read our book that describes this in detail: www.returningtogoloka.com.
For more detail, please visit our website: www.golokaproject.org
- Status: Forming
- Started Planning: 2015
- Start Living Together: 2018
- Visitors accepted: Yes
- Open to new Members: Yes
- Please read the details in Membership below before contacting this community. Send Message
- Website address: http://www.golokaproject.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/golokacommunities/
- Other social: http://www.mahavideha.org
- Contact Name: Visvamitra
- Phone: 5058141511
- Mailing Address:
242 Pinon Trail
Cedar Crest, New Mexico, 87008
- Type(s): Commune (organized around sharing almost everything), Ecovillage (organized around ecology and sustainability), Cohousing (individual homes within group owned property), Shared Housing, Cohouseholding, or Coliving (multiple individuals sharing a dwelling), Student Housing or Student Co-Op, Spiritual or Religious Community, Transition Town or Eco-Neighborhood (focused on energy/resource resiliency)
- Programs & Activities: Transition Town (post-petroleum and off-grid communities), School, Educational Institute or Experience, Volunteer, Internship, or Apprenticeship, Neighborhood, Community Housing, or Homeowner’s Association, Ethical Business, Investment Group, or Alternative Currency, Organization, Resource, or Network, Festivals, Conferences, Events
- Location: Rural
- Decision Making: By a board, council, group of elders, or leadership group
- Identified Leader: Yes
- Leadership Core Group: Yes
- Dues, Fees, or Shared Expenses: No
- Shared Income: None
- Required Labor Contribution per Week: 14
- Open to members with existing debt: Yes
- Energy Infrastructure: We are totally off grid.
- Current renewable energy generation: 100%
- Energy sources: Solar, Biogas
- Planned renewable energy generation: 100%
- Current food produced: 100%
- Planned food produced: 100%
- Common Facilities: Garden(s), Greenhouse(s), Vehicle Share, Library, Workshop, Outbuilding(s), Swimming pond or pool, Hot tub or hot springs, Tractor & Farm Equipment, Stage or Auditorium, Swingsets & play areas, Waterfront access, Gym or sports area
- Internet Available: No
- Internet Fast?: There is no internet access at our community.
- Cell Phone Service: Not good for most people.
- Shared meals: Rarely
- Dietary Practice: Organic (no pesticides or synthetic fertilizers), GMO Free (only non-genetically modified organisms), Mostly Vegetarian, Mostly Vegan, Raw or Mostly Raw, Gluten-Free
- Dietary Choice or Restrictions: Somewhat – there are some dietary restrictions or customs.
- Special Diets OK: Yes
- Alcohol Use: No, this community does not permit alcohol use.
- Tobacco Use: No, this community does not permit tobacco use.
- Additional Diet Comments:
The community food is ovo-lacto-vegetarian with some fish available. Of course, individual members may elect to not eat dairy, eggs or fish. Community Members prepare their own food in their own kitchens with all fresh foods and other ingredients supplied by the community.
- Common Spiritual Practice(s): we are dedicated to achieving Moksha (yogastah kuru karmani) and practice yoga and meditation (dharana and dhyana) using a sacred mantra and recognize Krishna as the Supreme Personality of the Divine
- Spiritual Practice Expected?: Yes
- Education Style(s): Home Schooling, Private Schooling at the Community, Up to each family or individual
- Expected Healthcare Practices:
All community members are enrolled in the Satyug Kaya Kalpa Programme for perfect health and indefinite life extension. For a complete description of this program, please view this page: http://www.golokaproject.org/SatYug/Communities/Technology/SatyugKayaKalpa
- Healthcare Options: Up to each family or individual
Community Network or Organization Affiliations
The Fellowship for Intentional Community (FIC), MahaVideha University
Spritual, Moksha, University, School, Ashram, Self-sufficient, sustainable, Krishna, Goloka