Four Directions Retreat
Rainier, Oregon, United States
- Last updated: December 4, 2017 (2 seconds ago)
- Listing created on: March 21, 2017
We would like to provide a workshare program for people to come work on the land and we would provide room and board.
Need a space where your participants can let go of stress and explore nature while they learn? Host your retreat or workshop in an open field, by a stream, and among the trees. Get away from the distractions of the city and spend time connecting, both to others in your group and to nature.
A picture-perfect place to exchange your vows. Share your love of each other and the great outdoors. Our soon-to-be-constructed event barn will be perfect for weddings and receptions. Or we can create the magic of the big outdoor tent wedding as well!
Our event barn will be the perfect stage for sharing your talent! Or take advantage of our spectacular summer weather and opt for an outdoor concert at our music venue next to the pond. Create a one-of-a-kind concert experience for your fans as they enjoy the show in a beautiful setting.
Experience a place of awe and wonder as you reconnect to the earth and to yourself. Rent our tiny house, RV, or bring a tent and create a personal retreat for yourself. Perfect for writers, poets, musicians, and photographers
- Status: Forming
- Started Planning: 2016
- Start Living Together: 2017
- Visitors accepted: Yes
- Open to new Members: Yes
- Please read the details in Membership below before contacting this community. Send Message
- Website address: http://www.fourdirectionsretreat.com
- Contact Name: Nicole Becker
- Phone: 5039573287
- Community Address:
71829 Beaver Springs Rd
Rainier, Oregon, 97048
- Type(s): Unspecified, or Other
- Programs & Activities: Festivals, Conferences, Events
- Location: Rural
- Decision Making: By an individual community leader
- Identified Leader: Yes
- Leadership Core Group: No
- Dues, Fees, or Shared Expenses: No
- Shared Income: None
- Required Labor Contribution per Week: 0
- Open to members with existing debt: Yes
- Energy Infrastructure: We are connected to the grid.
- Current renewable energy generation: Up to 25%
- Planned renewable energy generation: 50-75%
- Current food produced: Up to 25%
- Planned food produced: From 50-75%
- Food produced locally: Up to 25%
- Common Facilities: Garden(s), Hot tub or hot springs, Stage or Auditorium, Fire pit, Internet
- Internet Available: Yes, community provides it
- Internet Fast?: Yes, exceptionally.
- Cell Phone Service: Good for some people.
- Shared meals: Rarely
- Dietary Choice or Restrictions: No – people may eat however they wish.
- Tobacco Use: No, this community does not permit tobacco use.
- Common Spiritual Practice(s): Ecumenical (accepts all religions or spiritual practices)
- Spiritual Practice Expected?: No
- Education Style(s): Up to each family or individual
Safe, retreats, workshops, gardening, trees, beautiful