Douglas County, Colorado – research group
Castle Rock, Alabama, United States
- Last updated: May 28, 2017 (1 day ago)
- Listing created on: May 28, 2017
Coliving Community -To be determined.
Quality of life is the most important outcome of our work. The decisions we make have to pass one simple test: will it make Douglas County a better place?
Douglas County Board Priorities
Our goal is to keep you safe. To keep you moving. And to keep our economy growing. Our goal is to protect our natural resources. And to protect the most vulnerable of our citizens.
It’s everyone’s goal to give you the help you need, when you need it. That doesn’t happen all by itself. It’s something we’re constantly striving to achieve.
That’s a high bar. But you wouldn’t have it any other way.
Douglas County, Colorado is set beautifully at the foot of the mountains with views of Pikes Peak, in the midst of rolling hills. The county is progressive and protective of its natural resources. How can we develop a coliving community? Come and be part of the process and experience the results! Meetings are bi-weekly and the research has just begun.
To learn more about the area….
- Status: Forming
- Started Planning: 2017
- Start Living Together: 2018
- Visitors accepted: Yes
- Open to new Members: Yes
- Please read the details in Membership below before contacting this community. Send Message
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2280221742203811/
- Other social: https://www.meetup.com/Living-Better-for-Less-in-a-Cooperative-Household-48-Women/
- Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 2223
Castle Rock, Alabama, 80104
- Type(s): Cohousing (individual homes within group owned property), Shared Housing, Cohouseholding, or Coliving (multiple individuals sharing a dwelling), Unspecified, or Other
- Programs & Activities: Neighborhood, Community Housing, or Homeowner’s Association
- Location: Rural
- Decision Making: Modified Consensus (everyone agrees, with some exceptions or fallbacks.)
- Identified Leader: Yes
- Leadership Core Group: No
- Dues, Fees, or Shared Expenses: Yes
- Shared Income: None
- Required Labor Contribution per Week: 0
- Open to members with existing debt: Yes (some debt)
Community Network or Organization Affiliations
The Fellowship for Intentional Community (FIC), Coho/US
coliving, cooperative household, baby boomers, community, cooperative,