Brooksville, Florida, United States
- Last updated: September 12, 2018 (0 seconds ago)
- Listing created on: September 9, 2018
We would strive to live together in unity and share resources whenever possible but also try to maintain individualism.
We are interested in the concept of cohousing. We are also very interested in the idea of smaller housing or tiny housing but am flexible on those ideas.
We would like to have a variety of individuals from older individuals to couples to families to foreign exchange students.
Have not yet decided on the location or size of the community but we are located near Brooksville at this moment.
Please contact us with any questions we would love to get together with you and discuss your ideas as well and what we could do to move forward.
- Type(s): Ecovillage (organized around ecology and sustainability), Cohousing (individual homes within group owned property), Shared Housing, Cohouseholding, or Coliving (multiple individuals sharing a dwelling)
- Location: Rural
- Decision Making: Voting (majority or super-majority rule)
- Identified Leader: No
- Leadership Core Group: No
- Dues, Fees, or Shared Expenses: Yes
- Regular Fee per Month: $1
- Shared Income: None
- Required Labor Contribution: Encouraged or suggested
- Current renewable energy generation: Up to 25%
- Energy sources: Solar
- Common Facilities: Common House, Garden(s), Vehicle Share, Swimming pond or pool, Hot tub or hot springs
- Internet Available: Yes, individuals provide it
- Internet Fast?: Yes, it’s fine.
- Cell Phone Service: Good for most people.
- Shared meals: 2-5 times per week
- Dietary Choice or Restrictions: No – people may eat however they wish.
- Special Diets OK: Yes
- Alcohol Use: Yes, used seldomly, or ceremoniously.
- Common Spiritual Practice(s): Christian
- Spiritual Practice Expected?: No
- Education Style(s): Home Schooling, Private School off the property, Up to each family or individual
- Healthcare Options: Up to each family or individual
Cohousing, Florida, tiny house