Bloomington Cohousing Community
Bloomington, Alabama, United States
- Last updated: February 25, 2018 (1 second ago)
- Listing created on: February 25, 2018
Building intentional community in Bloomington, IN
We are just finishing the approval process and will break ground on houses this fall. Please reach out if you have interest in joining our community!
- Status: Forming
- Started Planning: 2011
- Start Living Together: 2019
- Visitors accepted: Yes
- Open to new Members: Yes
- Please read the details in Membership below before contacting this community. Send Message
- Business, Project, or Organization: http://www.lorenwoodbuilders.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BloomingtonCohousing/
- Contact Name: Loren Wood
- Phone: 8123453801
- Community Address:
2011 S. Maxwell St.
Bloomington, Alabama, 47401
- Type(s): Cohousing (individual homes within group owned property)
- Location: Urban
- Decision Making: Consensus (everyone agrees)
- Identified Leader: No
- Leadership Core Group: Yes
- Dues, Fees, or Shared Expenses: Yes
- Shared Income: None
- Required Labor Contribution: Encouraged or suggested
- Open to members with existing debt: Yes
- Energy Infrastructure: We are connected to the grid.
- Common Facilities: Common House, Garden(s), Workshop, Outbuilding(s), Fire pit
- Internet Available: Yes, individuals provide it
- Internet Fast?: Yes, exceptionally.
- Cell Phone Service: Good for most people.