Awakening To Gaia
Malak Izvor, Ob Lovech, Bulgaria
- Last updated: June 30, 2018 (1 second ago)
- Listing created on: September 11, 2017
To live in harmony with all life forms including Gaia and promote the same.
Here at Awakening Community no life form is intentionally harmed for we are all one.
My expereieces have taught me that we need to honour our unique planet Earth – Gaia for she is far more than we know . For we are unaware of her true nature and purpose which is in alignment with our evolution and purpose in being ‘on earth’.
This is why I started Awakening Community in 2014 and now am opening it to new members. There is so much abundance here – mature walnut, hazel, apple,quince and plum trees all producing. I have recently planted cherry almond peach and apricot and a kiwi and grape vine. Awakening community is blessed with abundance in the wild – cherry plums,crab apples,cornilean cherry called dryan here in Bulgaria,rosehips, hawthorn berries,. There are also many herbs growing here in the mountains various thymes mints, oregano,lemon balm,chickory,dandylion.
My book Awakening – The Inevitable Door , to be published early next year discusses and explores the interconnection of ourselves, Gaia and all life. and shares my experiences , much more..
My second book Awakening to Gaia reveals our ancient ability to live a life in co operation and co creation with the spiritual essence of Gaia. This journey of awakening to our latent dormant abilities is one of remembering and relearning .and weather we are aware or not we have a role and place to for fill in partnership with Gaia .
- Status: Forming
- Started Planning: 2014
- Start Living Together: 2014
- Visitors accepted: Yes
- Open to new Members: Yes
- Please read the details in Membership below before contacting this community. Send Message
- Website address: http://Crystalwhitelight.com
- Contact Name: Jenny Jeffrey
- Community Address:
Malak Izvor, Ob Lovech, 5734
- Type(s): Ecovillage (organized around ecology and sustainability), Shared Housing, Cohouseholding, or Coliving (multiple individuals sharing a dwelling), Spiritual or Religious Community, Unspecified, or Other
- Programs & Activities: WWOOF’ing, Guest Farming
- Location: Rural
- Decision Making: By an individual community leader
- Identified Leader: Yes
- Dues, Fees, or Shared Expenses: Yes
- Shared Income: None
- Required Labor Contribution: Encouraged or suggested
- Open to members with existing debt: Yes (some debt)
- Energy Infrastructure: We use both systems.
- Energy sources: Solar
- Planned food produced: Between 26-49%
- Food produced locally: From 50-75%
- Common Facilities: Common House, Garden(s), Library, Workshop, Outbuilding(s), Outdoor Kitchen, Internet
- Internet Available: Yes, individuals provide it
- Internet Fast?: Yes, it’s fine.
- Cell Phone Service: Good for some people.
- Dietary Practice: Local (food sourced within 150 miles), Organic (no pesticides or synthetic fertilizers), GMO Free (only non-genetically modified organisms), Vegetarian Only (no animal meat; dairy and eggs okay) – Please check this only if you are 100% Vegetarian, Mostly Vegan, Opportunivore (dumpster diving, nature harvesting, etc.), Raw or Mostly Raw
- Dietary Choice or Restrictions: Somewhat – there are some dietary restrictions or customs.
- Special Diets OK: Yes
- Alcohol Use: Yes, used seldomly, or ceremoniously.
- Tobacco Use: No, this community does not permit tobacco use.
- Common Spiritual Practice(s): Ecumenical (accepts all religions or spiritual practices), Eclectic (integrates multiple religious or spiritual beliefs)
- Education Style(s): Up to each family or individual
Gaia, partnership, co operation, harmony, evolution, ancient abilities, co creation, love,awareness