Amada Senior Care Colorado Springs
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
- Last updated: February 12, 2018 (2 seconds ago)
- Listing created on: January 31, 2018
Ken Jenson, owner of Amada Senior Care Colorado Springs, is a devoted family man who believes that, just like everything else in life, senior care should always be a family endeavor. To Ken, even if he and his team provide the highest quality of care for a senior client, they are only doing part of their job unless they also support that client’s family. It is this commitment to caring for the entire family that has earned Amada Senior Care Colorado Springs its reputation for providing superior senior care to our neighbors in Monument, Castle Rock, Stratmoor, Cimarron Hills, Gleneagle, Black Forrest, Highlands Ranch, and other nearby communities.
Here at Amada Colorado Springs, it is our goal to meet all of a family’s senior care needs and to exceed their expectations of what care can be. If we have been brought in to provide in-home care for a senior, we go beyond assisting them with activities of daily living like cooking and housekeeping to enrich our client’s life in the most meaningful ways we can. This could mean discussing a favorite scripture with Aunt May, or baking Dad’s favorite cookies, or even helping Grandma keep her prized flower garden tidy. By adding these personal touches to the care we provide, we are able to show our senior clients that they are truly valued as we vastly improve the quality of their lives.
- Status: Forming
- Started Planning: 2016
- Start Living Together: 2018
- Visitors accepted: Yes
- Open to new Members: Yes
- Please read the details in Membership below before contacting this community. Send Message
- Website address: http://amadaseniorcare.com/colorado-springs-senior-care/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AmadaSeniorCareColoradoSprings/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/AmadaSeniorCare
- Mailing Address:
1824 Woodmoor Dr
Colorado Springs, Colorado, 80132
- Type(s): Unspecified, or Other
- Programs & Activities: Organization, Resource, or Network
- Location: Urban
- Decision Making: By an individual community leader
- Identified Leader: Yes
- Leadership Core Group: Yes
- Dues, Fees, or Shared Expenses: Yes
- Shared Income: None
- Required Labor Contribution: No
- Open to members with existing debt: Yes
- Energy Infrastructure: We are connected to the grid.
- Current renewable energy generation: Up to 25%
- Energy sources: Any that apply to each individuals use
- Planned renewable energy generation: 26-49%
- Current food produced: Up to 25%
- Planned food produced: Between 26-49%
- Food produced locally: Between 26-49%
- Internet Available: No
- Internet Fast?: There is no internet access at our community.
- Cell Phone Service: Good for most people.
- Shared meals: Rarely
- Dietary Choice or Restrictions: No – people may eat however they wish.
- Alcohol Use: Yes, used seldomly, or ceremoniously.
- Tobacco Use: Yes, used seldomly, or ceremoniously.
elder, senior, home, care