- Last updated: April 10, 2017 (1 month ago)
- Listing created on: April 10, 2017
No boss but no chaos. We enjoy the life being active, sharing, leaning and teaching together and to each other.
We are a community in Berlin that is proposing to host people.
The average price is between 200 and 400 including food and accommodation.
It is not a school, it is a community. Everyone can be a student, everyone can be a teacher and we act together to help the outside. We practice music, languages, sport, yoga, taï chi, martial arts, weight lifting, climbing, running, meditation…
No one is obliged to do anything at all, but to respect the basic rules that are no physical or emotional violence; no meat, no smoking, no drugs, no alcohol inside the place.
The price (always including food and accommodation) varies between 500 to pay, or free of charge, and even 150 euros of pocket money to receive, regarding your commitment in the community (what you want to do/offer/contribute to in the practice and what you want to learn/take part in.
The more you give, the more you commit yourself to practice and learn, the less you pay.
The average price for someone who has a normal commitment to learn and to teach is between 200 and 350 all inclusive. The more you behave like a “classical client”, the more you can expect 500 euros, which is a normal price for a community with food and accommodation.
Meet us, show us who you are and we will propose you a contract and a price to pay regarding your commitment in the studies and the practice that we have in our community.
- Type(s): Commune (organized around sharing almost everything)
- Programs & Activities: School, Educational Institute or Experience, Volunteer, Internship, or Apprenticeship
- Location: Urban
- Decision Making: Modified Consensus (everyone agrees, with some exceptions or fallbacks.)
- Identified Leader: Yes
- Dues, Fees, or Shared Expenses: Yes
- Shared Income: Partial share of income
- Required Labor Contribution: Encouraged or suggested
learning, teaching, active, vegetarian,