1A Jesus Disciple Lifers
Santa Cruz, California, United States
- Last updated: January 28, 2018 (1 second ago)
- Listing created on: January 27, 2018
We want you! Do you want us? We offer you even our entire lives and expect that you should love us as we love you, with our all.
Totally dedicated to living for Jesus perpetually, with following His instruction as The Bible teaches He said, is our living and dying aim in this life, with expectation that we treat each other as He said to, in total service, for it is The will of God.
- Type(s): Spiritual or Religious Community
- Location: Mobile
- Decision Making: Literally as The bible teaches The Lord said, we do, if we may, and all other decisions are made by individual people
- Identified Leader: Yes
- Leadership Core Group: No
- Additional Comments:
We will live or die as a people by if we follow His instructions or not. We will give Him full precedence and submit to the right, as our dust made minds can allow, but always with Him as Lord, and God as King. If you believe I or another knows Him well enough, you may submit to Me or another as a Shepard but you will not be told what to do, save by Him, as He is Lord, not by me nor any other, save that you would have Me or another direct you to Him, knowing of your own mind that I or another may give you to Him better than You could. We can only govern the faithful, for no other governing is possible save that we -lord- over you, which Jesus said not to, but that we lead you by serving you, by His example. A non member may correct even every part of all of us if it would lead us to Him and we seek to be made more His always, save in our frail human weak moments, or in opposite circumstances, none of us will be governed by even any other than Him should there be 144,000 of us, all pure, perfect, and righteous, and none of us can be lead to Him better by eachother but by Him alone,,, no not even by the whole of the 7 billion heads of humanity destined for darkness without Him! HE is the government. But we Do sheppard over each other when another of us needs one of us to lead us to Him, as it is a service sometimes necessary in the world, for He said “go make disciples of all men” which implies that he is not the only sheppard. You will not be beaten by a crook. Our life goal is to bring the faithful and willing to Him, though, that is, if (Y-O-U) want it.
- Dues, Fees, or Shared Expenses: No
- Shared Income: All or close to all
- Required Labor Contribution: Encouraged or suggested
- Open to members with existing debt: Yes
- Additional Comments:
All is shared on faith alone. Do as you see fit. Obviously, though, all is expected. But no leeches will _-TAKE-_ a single red cent from you if possible. but MONEY??? who even cares in the slightest?!! The Lord has things of more value than the common shelf items. God-sustainable is the goal, not money. Want to be a bigshot? Come as both a servant AND a bread breaker. Faith in HIM is the currency we use and need, though, but none of us go without as that God provides, regardless of financial contributions from the members.
- Energy Infrastructure: We use both systems.
- Current renewable energy generation: 100%
- Energy sources: seek first The Kingdom of God and all these things shall be added unto us. Energy? come or go (i think they meant electricity putting this category in here) electricity, belief is our energy which is enough to move mountains, which elekctrissitey aint much capable of.
- Planned renewable energy generation: 100%
- Current food produced: 0%, or close to 0%
- Planned food produced: 100%
- Food produced locally: 100%
- Common Facilities: worldly accommodations don’t matter to salvation, though The Ritz would be nice one day, no? But for richer or poorer, we are His, which is richer than zillionaires could afford with all the gold in the solar system.
- Internet Available: Yes, both the community and individuals provide it
- Internet Fast?: Yes, exceptionally.
- Cell Phone Service: Not good for most people.
- Shared meals: Approximately all meals
- Dietary Practice: Omnivorous (plants and animals)
- Dietary Choice or Restrictions: No – people may eat however they wish.
- Special Diets OK: Yes
- Alcohol Use: Yes, used seldomly, or ceremoniously.
- Tobacco Use: Yes, used seldomly, or ceremoniously.
- Additional Diet Comments:
Nothing is unclean to consume, though some things are better for us than others. If it makes you sin, we will not consume it, least you’re sin should be laid at our feet, though we can consume all foods and use the energy to serve The Lord, the same as paul, in The scripture. (i sigh heavily that i must say anything about it, but this box is a category of description to give you a view of our lifestyle, so why not…) I am the witness who tells you of us and I bought 1200 lbs of food for us just myself with my own income this month. HA! God Provides so don’t worry about what you will eat or wear, as The Lord said!!!
- Common Spiritual Practice(s): Christian, Jewish, True Christianity, True Judaism, (aka each other) if The Lord would say so, as we think He would.
- Spiritual Practice Expected?: Yes
- Education Style(s): Home Schooling, Private Schooling at the Community
- Healthcare Options: Community Plan, Partial, Special, or Limited Community Plan, Up to each family or individual
- Additional Comments:
For better or for worse, we will try with all our might to lead you to Health in Heaven and through the mire on earth to get there. We want your health on earth as He did though and will help you to Him, whatever lifestyle is necessary for your salvation, though sin has no place with us, save that you have it and are leaving it for Him.
None other exist that will last, save These Whom follow The Way
Jesus, Christ, Yahshua, Messiah, Savior, Lord