Seeking Families to Join Established Farming Community
- Communities with Openings
- Deck Family Farm, Junction City, Oregon
Deck Family Farm is a diversified livestock farming community, practicing regenerative agriculture and intentional community building, seeking to add more families with children!
Does Your Family…
- Value Farm and Nature based education
- Value the importance of children of all ages engaging with chores
- Have experience with, or are open to, Waldorf educational and lifestyle values such as no to low media/screens
- Have at least 1 child under the age of 12 that is homeschooled/unschooled etc?
- Have at least 1 adult able to work 32+ hours/week on the farm (both entry and management level positions available, based on experience. This would be for pay)
- Have a desire to occupy a management level position in agriculture, long term
- Have a desire to live in a permanent community, provided it is a good fit
- Have the flexibility to potentially live in a temporary or unconventional structure?
- Value the importance of medical freedom and proactive health
- Have an omnivorous or animal inclusive diet
- Have flexibility in your values and want to live in a community of people with diversified backgrounds
- Have previous communal living and or farming experience (preferred, but not required)?
- If you think this sounds like something you’d like to be a part of, please send us an email with the subject header “I WANT TO BE A PART OF THE FARMILY” . Tell us why you’d be a great fit as well as 4 references, with at least one professional and one personal.
- If you would like to find out more about us, please call or email us:
***** Ella at 541.912.0099 ***** [email protected] *****
Looking forward to hearing from you!