Live the Real Colorado Dream! 3B/2Ba Home in Durango, CO
- Land, Houses, Real Estate
EXPERIENCE LIVING IN A PROGRESSIVE, CLOSE-KNIT COMMUNITY ON 360 ACRES NEAR BEAUTIFUL DURANGO, COLORADO
Take advantage of this rare opportunity to live the real Colorado dream! A custom stucco home in Heartwood Ranch, Casa del Sol 21, is available for $492,000.
Wouldn’t you love 7 miles of private, maintained trails that wind through rolling Ponderosa and Pinion forests, surrounded by the San Juan Mountains? Think hiking, XC skiing, and mountain biking! Enjoy an organic farm, hot tub, tennis court, woodshop, greenhouse, and pasture land for horses
Heartwood Cohousing is a short 25 minute drive from Durango, with a cutting-edge college, superior restaurants, art galleries, the famous Narrow-Gauge Railroad, and cultural events of every sort. There is easy access to world-class skiing with 3 resorts nearby plus fishing, kayaking and mountain biking in the San Juan Mountains. It is a mere 3+ hour drive to the international art capital Santa Fe, NM, as well as the famed towns of Taos, NM, Telluride, CO, and Moab, UT, the glorious, old-west mining towns of Silverton, and Ouray, CO and numerous national parks.
Heartwood # 21 is a 2,611-sq.-ft., custom-built delight. This four bedroom, three-bath, energy-efficient Southwest-style home features huge windows and an open floor plan, tile floors with radiant in floor heat on all levels. Step out onto the master bedroom veranda with your cup of morning coffee and watch the sun rise, then enjoy the SW patio for conversation and entertaining in the evening. In addition, the home has a lower suite with a separate entrance that is perfect for guests, a mother-in-law suite, an art studio or a rental unit. Features include:
- Main house 3 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms plus an office with built in bookshelves, French doors
- Cathedral ceilings and lots of natural light
- Kitchen and eating area that overlook the spacious family room
- 2 fireplaces, one in the living room and one in the den
- Energy-efficient and cozy in radiant-floor heating on all levels
- Whole house fan plus ceiling fans in all rooms
- Attached guest unit 1 bedroom / 1 bath apartment with full kitchen and private entrance
- Close-by carport with storage and free-standing shed for gardening and toys.
This is the home of Paul Nazaryk and Sondra Joyce. Call 970-749-6120. Sondra is a licensed realtor in Colorado.
Contact: Email [email protected] or Call 970-749-6120.