Last updated: January 12, 2015 (10 months ago)
Listing created on: May 16, 2008
The Alchemical Nursery
(Syracuse, New York, United States)
- Status: Forming
- Started Planning: 2007
- Visitors accepted: Yes
- Open to new Members: Yes
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AlchemicalNursery
- Contact Name: The Alchemical Nursery
- Phone: 315 308 1372
717 Otisco St.
Syracuse, New York, 13204
Visitors accepted: Yes
Contact us via email at the address listed above, call, or message us on Facebook.
Open to new Members: Yes
Membership is as simple as signing up for updates, attending or volunteering at AN sponsored events, donating to help us continue in our efforts, or as in depth as participating in our formal organizational process, collaborating with us in offering workshops, or joining the Bitternut Homestead.
Ecovillage & Ecosocial Living
The Alchemical Nursery is a community benefits organization committed to the development of regenerative lifestyles and landscapes utilizing the principles and ethics of Permaculture, the Intentional Communities movement, Ecovillage living, and Mutual Aid activity. By providing educational resources, dialogue space, networking tools, and project development we are growing together towards cultural transformation, right livelihood, and equilibrium between local human society and our global ecological community.
1. Facilitate Permaculture based ethics, education, and hands-on experiences to assist individuals in becoming more self-reliant and connected to their ecological environment.
2. Advance an understanding of Intentional Community and Ecovillage based lifestyles and philosophies
3. Direct the continued research and development of the DUCk (Decentralized Urban Community) Land Trust model
4. Aggregate and coordinate educational and project based initiatives based in cooperative and mutual aid methodologies
5. Provide logistic, financial, organizational, and public support to other like-minded endeavors.