Lettuce Bee Farm
Walden, Vermont, United States
- Last updated: November 6, 2015 (1 year ago)
- Listing created on: September 9, 2009
Creating a New Earth
Nestled in the woods, on 42 acres of Pine, Spruce, and Fir evergreens is a Beautiful 4-bedroom farmhouse, with gardens, barns, greenhouses, love, spirit, harmony, progress, Light, solar energy, gravity-fed spring water, water fairies, gnomes of all sorts, and a lot of Potential to continue to Grow and transform with the Earth.
If you have longed for building community, practicing Your own discipline in a positive, safe, loving environment, feeling Safe and Warm, and wish to co-create with other Brothers and Sisters of Light, this may be the opportunity for You.
There are currently 5 adults living here. 3 are in the house, and 2 are in a small cabin off in the woods. There is one beautiful 5-year-old boy, Isaiah, who currently attends a Waldorf pre-school nearby. There are two bathrooms in the house, a shared kitchen, living room, dining room, many many windows, a creek behind the house, and lots of Lovin’.
We practice the art of giving and receiving, we manifest abundance and we Are the Way-showers of Light. We practice acceptance, compassion, truth and Grace, and we try our best to minimize the expectations we place on ourselves and others.
We are looking specifically for individuals who can see themselves Teaching the Children of Light the many Ways of manifesting Health, Wealth, and Wisdom. We are looking for individuals who wish to work diligently in the gardens to harvest Glorious fruit of the Earth. We are looking for individuals who are willing to help raise a child. We are looking for individuals who can see themselves building programs, schools, and A New Earth. We are looking for individuals who are willing to test themselves and measure their Limits, while feeling Safe and Nurtured by the Earth and its Loving inhabitants.
The Responsibility of Carrying the Light on this Earth is not casual. It requires Commitment. It requires Faith. And, it requires Trust.
We trust that the right men or women will have faith in Who they Are and will contact us when they are ready to explore this monumental opportunity.
The winter is severe; snow tires are necessary, manual labor is inevitable, and difficulties will arise. However, We Are All In This Together.
- Status: Forming
- Started Planning: 2006
- Start Living Together: 2006
- Visitors accepted: Yes
- Open to new Members: Yes
- Please read the details in Membership below before contacting this community. Send Message
- Contact Name: Lettuce Bee Farm
- Phone: 802.563.2542
Walden, Vermont, 5873
LocationWalden, Vermont, United States”]
- Type(s): Spiritual or Religious Community or Organization
- Decision Making: Consensus (everyone agrees)
- Identified Leader: No
- Leadership Core Group: Yes
- Shared Income: Partial share of income
- Required Labor Contribution per Week: 0
- Open to members with existing debt: Yes
- Additional Comments:
as much as one can offer
- Current food produced: Between 25-50%
- Shared meals: 1-3 times per month
- Dietary Choice or Restrictions: Not at all important – people may eat however they individually choose.
new earth, holistic, love, spiritual, community, unity, creation, music, art, dance, northeast, new