italyecovillage, Le Mogli farm
- Last updated: February 11, 2016 (1 year ago)
- Listing created on: January 21, 2009
It is still rustic, with no electricity, an outside bamboo shack shower, and a compost toilet. The experience is definitely not suitable for everyone. Right now, camping is available. The buildings still need work to make them suitable for living.
We welcome new numbers to our community. If you want to come, please send us a detailed email. Let us know how long you want to stay, your hobbies and interests, travel experience—one of your best experiences and why.
Also let us know how you think you will contribute to our community.
We are developing our organic garden, but we also need help in many different fields. People are welcome who have skills in carpentry, building, arts of all types, and agriculture, but who also have creativity and imagination. In general, we like active people who have passion and love inside them.
The farm is very rustic, so if you need comforts you should not come here. You will not be happy. If you are happy with a simple lifestyle and beautiful mountains and nature around you, this could be a good place for you.
- Status: Forming
- Started Planning: 2008
- Start Living Together: 2008
- Visitors accepted: Yes
- Open to new Members: Yes
- Please read the details in Membership below before contacting this community. Send Message
- Website address: http://www.italyecovillage.com
- Contact Name: antonello
- Community Address:
Via Mogli 8
Abruzzi National Park
- Type(s): Ecovillage (organized around ecology and sustainability)
- Location: Rural
- Decision Making: Consensus (everyone agrees)
- Identified Leader: No
- Leadership Core Group: No
- Dues, Fees, or Shared Expenses: No
- Shared Income: All or close to all
- Required Labor Contribution per Week: 0
- Additional Comments:
It is normally around 3 hours per day, work in the vegetable garden and other work
- Current food produced: From 50-75%
- Shared meals: Approximately all meals
- Dietary Practice: Mostly Vegetarian
- Alcohol Use: Yes, used seldomly, or ceremoniously.
- Tobacco Use: Yes, used seldomly, or ceremoniously.
- Common Spiritual Practice(s): Eclectic (integrates multiple religious or spiritual beliefs), Mixed Eastern Philosophy or Practice
Fair Housing Laws
This community acknowledges that their listing does not include any potential violations of the Fair Housing Law, or that they do not provide housing. For any questions about this topic please see our Content Policies and contact FIC with any questions or concerns: [email protected].