Heart House Medicine
Detroit, Michigan, United States
- Last updated: January 1, 2016 (1 year ago)
- Listing created on: February 21, 2008
Love Life liberty happiness
urban farm, rebuilding electronics into generators for wind and solar and water wheel power, radiant free energy zero gravity marko rodin base 9 math toroidal vortex power.
- Status: Re-forming
- Started Planning: 2006
- Start Living Together: 2007
- Visitors accepted: Yes
- Open to new Members: Yes
- Please read the details in Membership below before contacting this community. Send Message
- Website address: http://www.HisHouseMedia.com
- Business, Project, or Organization: http://www.hishousemedia.com
- Contact Name: RevPops
- Phone: 313-723-0333 txt only
- Community Address:
6256 penrod st
Detroit, Michigan, 48228
This Community is Re-formingYear re-formed: 2013-01-01
Land to steep in colorado and no water. Now we have a little house and yard with water and nearby rivers and wilderness walking distance from everything. Houses for $1500 extra yard $500 detroit auction. Buy a house near us and occupy a neighborhood!
- Type(s): Spiritual or Religious Community
- Programs & Activities: School, Educational Institute or Experience, Volunteer, Internship, or Apprenticeship, Neighborhood, Community Housing, or Homeowner’s Association, Organization, Resource, or Network, Festivals, Conferences, Events
- Location: Urban
- Decision Making: By a board, council, group of elders, or leadership group
- Identified Leader: Yes
- Leadership Core Group: Yes
- Additional Comments:
The Life Force, or God (no specific religion)
The Pittaway family currently owns 1 house and the baileys own the other. (not an oligarchy though!)
Many friends and other people in neighborhood love our ideas and want us here so we have defeated the local gang problem!
groups elect leader to rep
- Dues, Fees, or Shared Expenses: Yes
- Regular Fee per Month: $250
- Shared Income: Partial share of income
- Required Labor Contribution per Week: 6
- Open to members with existing debt: Yes
- Additional Comments:
Don’t worry, be happy
Some folks are retired or disabled etc.
aside from scheduled events we are quiet unless practicing music. then sleep schedules must be considered. Music rehersals always over rule any TV or computer games etc so sorry.
- Energy Infrastructure: We use both systems.
- Current renewable energy generation: Up to 25%
- Energy sources: Solar, Wind, Hydro-Electric, Clean Energy from the Grid, inspiration
- Planned renewable energy generation: 100%
- Current food produced: Up to 25%
- Planned food produced: 100%
- Food produced locally: Between 26-49%
- Common Facilities: Common House, Garden(s), Greenhouse(s), Vehicle Share, Workshop, Outbuilding(s), Stage or Auditorium, Fire pit, Recreational vehicles, Internet
- Internet Available: Yes, both the community and individuals provide it
- Internet Fast?: Yes, it’s fine.
- Cell Phone Service: Good for most people.
- Shared meals: About once a week
- Dietary Practice: Omnivorous (plants and animals), Organic (no pesticides or synthetic fertilizers), GMO Free (only non-genetically modified organisms), Mostly Vegetarian, Opportunivore (dumpster diving, nature harvesting, etc.)
- Dietary Choice or Restrictions: Somewhat – there are some dietary restrictions or customs.
- Special Diets OK: Sometimes
- Alcohol Use: Yes, used seldomly, or ceremoniously.
- Tobacco Use: Yes, used seldomly, or ceremoniously.
- Additional Diet Comments:
goal – 70% and up
no sacrifices (muslims here) eating blood or raw meats (sushi OK)
No alky’s, period.
go green! No baccy!
- Common Spiritual Practice(s): Eclectic (integrates multiple religious or spiritual beliefs), Christian, Buddhist, Jewish, Muslim, Protestant, Quaker, Native American, Unitarian Universalist, Rainbow Family
- Education Style(s): Home Schooling, Public Schooling
- Expected Healthcare Practices:
No alcoholics powders sniffers or pill poppers allowed, period. This is a place to get clean and get guidance. Party elsewhere. Medical Cannabis patients and doctor prescribed patients are fine. If you are an addict, We will tell you so within the first 24 hours and you will go away.
- Healthcare Options: Up to each family or individual
Community Network or Organization Affiliations
The Fellowship for Intentional Community (FIC), Rainbow Family
Fair Housing Laws
This community acknowledges that their listing does not include any potential violations of the Fair Housing Law, or that they do not provide housing. For any questions about this topic please see our Content Policies and contact FIC with any questions or concerns: [email protected].