Global Community Communications Alliance
Tubac, Arizona, United States
- Last updated: January 13, 2016 (1 year ago)
- Listing created on: November 29, 2004
Spiritual Unity/Global Change
We are a cosmic family, with members and friends from diverse ethnic and religious backgrounds world-wide. Service to others, soul growth, and living in divine pattern are emphasized. Healing incorporates spiritual and scientific techniques of tron therapy (an advanced form of energy transference), and morontia counseling. At the Soulistic Medical Institute a medical doctor, clinical psychologist, massage therapists, and other healing practitioners address both the body and soul. Soulistic Hospice caregivers are interfaith ministers.
Members and children of the religious order are students in the Global Community Communications Schools of Ascension Science & the Physics of Rebellion. Classes on The URANTIA Book and The Cosmic Family volumes are offered for local residents. Weekend seminars and home-study courses are also offered. Hundreds of supporters worldwide are affiliated in many ways.
We offer experiential training in organic gardening, animal husbandry, construction, and various trades at Avalon Organic Gardens & EcoVillage. Vocational training and apprenticeships are offered year-round. Our Personality Integration Rehabilitation Program for teens and adults offers individualized programs written by a team of qualified professionals.
The Sea of Glass—Center For The Arts Venue (with national & international acts & activist speakers) and Sacred Treasures (fair trade eco-boutique) are located in Tucson.
Global Family Legal Services assists local and international low-income clients with immigration and other legal matters. The Out of the Way Galleria in Tubac’s art colony features CosmoArt. Spirit Steps Tours offers retreats, sacred vision quests, cosmic medicine wheels, and sweat lodges. Tubac’s Secret Garden Inn offers an elegant setting for lodging, weddings, and events. Global Community Communications Publishing offers many spiritually oriented books: The Divine New Order and the Dawn of the First Stage of Light and Life, The Cosmic Family volumes, Who’s Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf – A Handbook on How To Defeat the 1% by starting and maintaining communities and subcultures, The Sharp End of the Needle (on diabetes, dialysis & kidney transplant), Teachings on Healing, and the Alternative Voice, a quarterly periodical fusing spirituality with activism.
Visitors welcome by appointment.
- Status: Established (At least 4+ adults, 2+ years)
- Started Planning: 1989
- Start Living Together: 1989
- Visitors accepted: Yes
- Open to new Members: Yes
- Please read the details in Membership below before contacting this community. Send Message
- Website address: http://www.gccalliance.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/avalonorganicgardens/?fref=ts
- Other social: https://www.facebook.com/Global-Community-Communications-Alliance-58767941071/?fref=ts
- Phone: 520-603-9932
- Mailing Address:
PO Box 4910
Tubac, Arizona, 85646
- Type(s): Commune (organized around sharing almost everything), Ecovillage (organized around ecology and sustainability), Spiritual or Religious Community
- Programs & Activities: Volunteer, Internship, or Apprenticeship, Ethical Business, Investment Group, or Alternative Currency, Festivals, Conferences, Events
- Location: Rural
- Decision Making: By a board, council, group of elders, or leadership group
- Identified Leader: Yes
- Leadership Core Group: Yes
- Dues, Fees, or Shared Expenses: No
- Shared Income: All or close to all
- Required Labor Contribution per Week: 0
- Additional Comments:
After an entrance/initiate program for a minimum of six months, a new member makes vows to the religious order; all resources, including time and talents, are given to Global Community Communications Alliance Church. Global Community Communications Alliance Church makes financial decisions for the whole and for the individual.
Entrance/initiate programs are a minimum of six months and require reciprocation. After minimum of six months and upon acceptance as a member of the religious order, all assets are donated to Global Community Communications Alliance.
- Energy Infrastructure: We use both systems.
- Energy sources: Solar, Wind
- Current food produced: From 50-75%
- Common Facilities: Common House, Garden(s), Greenhouse(s), Vehicle Share, Library, Workshop, Outbuilding(s), Swimming pond or pool, Hot tub or hot springs, Large Scale Kitchen, Tractor & Farm Equipment, Stage or Auditorium, Fire pit, Swingsets & play areas, Gym or sports area, Internet
- Internet Available: Yes, community provides it
- Internet Fast?: Yes, exceptionally.
- Cell Phone Service: Good for most people.
- Shared meals: Approximately all meals
- Dietary Practice: Omnivorous (plants and animals), Local (food sourced within 150 miles), Organic (no pesticides or synthetic fertilizers), GMO Free (only non-genetically modified organisms)
- Dietary Choice or Restrictions: No – people may eat however they wish.
- Special Diets OK: Yes
- Alcohol Use: No, this community does not permit alcohol use.
- Tobacco Use: No, this community does not permit tobacco use.
- Additional Diet Comments:
All meals are shared
60-70% of organic produce grown at Avalon Gardens and farm including dairy and meat.
healthy foods with vegetarian options at every meal
- Common Spiritual Practice(s): Eclectic (integrates pieces from many religions)
- Spiritual Practice Expected?: Yes
- Education Style(s): Private Schooling at the Community
Fair Housing Laws
This community acknowledges that their listing does not include any potential violations of the Fair Housing Law, or that they do not provide housing. For any questions about this topic please see our Content Policies and contact FIC with any questions or concerns: [email protected].