Friends and Neighbors Senior Cohousing
Lakeland, Florida, United States
- Last updated: October 2, 2016 (7 months ago)
- Listing created on: October 1, 2016
Create a sought-after “old fashioned” neighborhood of baby boomers and older adults.
Foster a culture of successful aging amongst mutually supportive friends and neighbors.
Have a trusting relationship with the neighboring areas; be recognized in our city as a “good neighbor.”
Create a sense of community pride by maintaining a safe, friendly, attractive, pedestrian-friendly neighborhood.
Be a shining star in our city’s “Community for a Lifetime” and an advocate for AARP’s “Age Friendly Community.”
Provide a positive model for future senior cohousing communities.
- Status: Forming
- Started Planning: 2015
- Start Living Together: 2017
- Visitors accepted: Yes
- Open to new Members: Yes
- Please read the details in Membership below before contacting this community. Send Message
- Contact Name: Friends and Neighbors Senior Cohousing
- Mailing Address:
1069 Clearview Ave
Lakeland, Florida, 33801
- Type(s): Cohousing (individual homes within group owned property)
- Location: Urban
- Decision Making: Not there yet
- Identified Leader: Yes
- Dues, Fees, or Shared Expenses: No
- Shared Income: None
- Required Labor Contribution: No
Friends Neighbors Senior Cohousing