Dolphin Community – Black Forst Network
D-79737 Herrischried – Niedergebisbach, Germany
- Last updated: December 1, 2015 (1 year ago)
- Listing created on: January 26, 2005
helping others finding God
We trust that God/inner voice will guide us in deciding what to do next, just as we have been guided so well since 1995. People interested in joining should first send us a page about themselves and their vision. We will then send more information about ourselves as well.
In 2009 we have been searching to buy a farm in Germany or near it with some hectares to plant our own vegetables, etc. We also want to grow our community in such a way that we can help old, dying members to die in a good way, inside our community.
- Status: Established (At least 4+ adults, 2+ years)
- Started Planning: 1995
- Start Living Together: 1998
- Visitors accepted: Yes, rarely
- Open to new Members: Yes
- Please read the details in Membership below before contacting this community. Send Message
- Website address: http://www.gemeinschaften.de
- Phone: +49-(0)7764-933999
- Community Address:
D-79737 Herrischried – Niedergebisbach, 79737
- Type(s): Cohousing (individual homes within group owned property), Shared Housing, Cohouseholding, or Coliving (multiple individuals sharing a dwelling), Spiritual or Religious Community, Unspecified, or Other
- Programs & Activities: Transition Town (post-petroleum and off-grid communities), School, Educational Institute or Experience, Neighborhood, Community Housing, or Homeowner’s Association, Festivals, Conferences, Events
- Location: Rural
- Decision Making: Consensus (everyone agrees)
- Identified Leader: No
- Leadership Core Group: Yes
- Dues, Fees, or Shared Expenses: Yes
- Shared Income: Partial share of income
- Required Labor Contribution: No
- Open to members with existing debt: Yes
- Energy Infrastructure: We are connected to the grid.
- Current renewable energy generation: Almost All, around 90%
- Energy sources: Solar, Clean Energy from the Grid
- Current food produced: Up to 25%
- Food produced locally: Almost All, around 90%
- Common Facilities: Garden(s), Workshop
- Internet Available: Yes, individuals provide it
- Internet Fast?: Yes, it’s fine.
- Cell Phone Service: Good for some people.
- Shared meals: 1-3 times per month
- Dietary Practice: Mostly Vegetarian
- Dietary Choice or Restrictions: Somewhat – there are some dietary restrictions or customs.
- Alcohol Use: Yes, used occasionally.
- Tobacco Use: No, this community does not permit tobacco use.
- Common Spiritual Practice(s): Ecumenical (accepts all religions or spiritual practices), Eclectic (integrates pieces from many religions)
- Education Style(s): Private School off the property, Public Schooling
Spirituality, Sustainability, Music, Agriculture, Cohousing, Communication, Conferences, Events, CS