Last updated: March 6, 2010 (5 years ago)
Listing created on: May 1, 2008
Costa Rica Ecovillage
(, Costa Rica)
- Status: Forming
- Formed: 2008 Established: 2008
- Visitors accepted: Yes
- Website address: http://costaricaecovillage.com
Visitors accepted: Yes
And how would you like to enjoy a tropical, healthy lifestyle with neighborhood access to beautiful community gardens, a rainforest preserve with hiking trails, and a year-round education and retreat center and spa featuring quality events, workshops, and trainings?
The property is divided into three primary areas:
1. A village of privately owned, green-built and sustainable homes, occupied by people with shared values, acting as a demonstration to the world that it is possible to live in line with our values of sustainability and health.
2. An education and healing center that hosts classes, workshops, retreats, courses, and seminars focused on sustainability, health and healing, personal growth, creativity, social change, and community building.
3. Open space and green space that includes hiking trails and rainforest preserve as well as infrastructure to support outdoor events.