Last updated: April 4, 2016 (3 weeks ago)
Listing created on: July 13, 2010
(Pahoa, Hawaii, United States)
- Status: Established (At least 4+ adults, 2+ years)
- Started Planning: 2000
- Start Living Together: 2000
- Visitors accepted: Yes
- Open to new Members: Yes
- Please read the details in Membership below before contacting this community.
- Website address: http://www.cinderlandecovillage.org
- Contact Name: Eugene Andrews
- Phone: 808-747-5142
- Community Address:
RR2 Box 3316
14-4610 Cinder Road
Pahoa, Hawaii, 96778
Sustainable, happy commune!
We are minutes away from the black sands beach, tide pools, volcano steam vents, warm ponds, Green Lake, “ecstatic dance”, health food store and many farmer’s markets.
As a community, we have Monday Stone Soup night, Tuesday potluck, there are communal meals and music almost every day.
We welcome people of all backgrounds and nationalities, particularly those that are friendly, open, conscientious, love the earth and are committed to its preservation.
Food from our many fruit trees and vegetable gardens are available to our residents.
We will feel very welcomed here… come for a visit visit! Mahalo!