Last updated: March 26, 2016 (1 month ago)
Listing created on: December 31, 1999
Catoctin Creek Village
(Taylorstown, Virginia, United States)
- Status: Established (At least 4+ adults, 2+ years)
- Started Planning: 2000
- Start Living Together: 2005
- Visitors accepted: Yes
- Open to new Members: Yes
- Please read the details in Membership below before contacting this community.
- Website address: http://www.catoctincreekvillage.com/
- Contact Name: c/o Kevin Oliveau
- Phone: 703-346-2488
12179 Cactoctin Farm Ln
Taylorstown, Virginia, 20180
Catoctin Creek Village is 18 single family homes nestled in 164 acres of rolling hills. We are families working together to create a safe, warm, vibrant community. This is your opportunity to join the old-fashioned neighborhood of the future. We are located in Loudoun County, Virginia, one mile from the Potomac River and the commuter rail station at Point of Rocks in Maryland.