Beli Osam, Bulgaria
- Last updated: June 12, 2016 (11 months ago)
- Listing created on: January 7, 2014
Slowly and steady wins the race
We looking for, SEARCHING around 10 persons to develop a intentional community.
Why 10 persons?
We think that 10 persons is a fair number to know each other properly.
More persons will be very difficult to manage. And less would be not good enough to build a community with a Eco-village project .
This intentional community have a guidelines or points of view.
We looking for a persons that have these requirements to make the first approach.
Then is quiet necessary to establish a process of adapting to each other.
And finally the last and most grateful thing, of course, if we are very happy together and we have connected each other. Then we could buy/rent/cease/… together a space, whenever possible, a village, a spot, where we could do that, i.e., put in practice the intentional community to a practical, living community.
You will know that’s very important to have a “requirements” or things in common. Otherwise we think that the intentional community will have not success. We all know that almost all the communities that break and finish together with the project is because of that, i.e., lack of requirements, lack of affinities, lack of know each other, lack of common ways of life.
We like us to propose two basic requirements:
Pure- Vegetarian ( No eggs)
No Intoxicants of any kind or mind altering drugs
- Type(s): Ecovillage (organized around ecology and sustainability)
- Location: Rural
- Decision Making: By a board, council, group of elders, or leadership group
- Identified Leader: No
- Leadership Core Group: No
- Dues, Fees, or Shared Expenses: No
- Shared Income: None
- Required Labor Contribution: No
- Current food produced: From 50-75%
- Shared meals: About once a week
- Dietary Practice: Organic (no pesticides or synthetic fertilizers), GMO Free (only non-genetically modified organisms), Mostly Vegan
- Tobacco Use: Yes, used seldomly, or ceremoniously.
- Education Style(s): Private Schooling at the Community