Last updated: March 20, 2013 (1 year ago)
Listing created on: September 30, 2004
8th Life EcoVillage
(La Palma, Canary Islands, Spain)
- Status: Forming
- Formed: 2011
- Visitors accepted: Yes
- Open to new Members: Yes
- Website address: http://8thlife.net
- Phone: (0034) 922 40 01 33
La Palma, Canary Islands,
Visitors accepted: Yes
Visiting information on the “Location, Travel & Visits page of www.8thlife.net
Open to new Members: Yes
We’re committed to using the best wisdom we have to date to co-create a sustainable & healthy community or eco-village enjoying the adventure of learning how to live productively & healing from a consumerist culture.
We seek to live in harmony with each other, with the land, with the local cultures & with all other species, forming one of the thousands of important post-industrial Leaver settlementswe need in order to Transition to a truly sustainable, just & humane economy, culture & future.
* Finca Luna is surrounded by 5 other properties currently for sale which used to comprise one large (& very well designed) farm
Basic entry requirements:
0) to have ‘work toward the the healing of the planet’ as a first priority in one’s personal goals &
as a minimum,
1) to be enrolled on the Integral Permaculture Certificate course (online) run by the Permaculture Academy: www.PermaCultureScience.com
2) to have studied the PDC Manual which is the manual we are using to design & run the new EcoVillage: www.PermaCultureScience.org
We welcome applications from anyone who is familiar with the vision, ethics, principles & breadth of view represented by these basic trainings.
Please check the www.8thLife.net page for more details & join our Facebook page for updates.
We have a Facebook group where you can ask questions & see latest news, do join us there
[youlist vid="ryrxjjkyQp8" width="720" height="480"]